I emailed them to see if I needed to send them a copy of my FID and/or drivers license and they replied that they didn't require that (except for Illinois residents). They also said the S&B in the ammo can is expected in their warehouse 9/29 (I didn't even inquire).

MC

I've spent thousands over the years with SG and I find their shipping majority of he time fair and fast. Especially if you are a member. On occasion, if shipping from a direct supplier, little longer.

Got an email yesterday that my order shipped. Much better than their estimate...

MC

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Mine arrived this week too. However, they included a trial of deodorant that exploded during shipping and covered the cans with mysterious white solids.

I thought the cans had a massive case of mildew but just nasty white men's sport guard.

Mine came today. I didn't notice a trial of deoderant, however there was white stuff on my ammo can. Also I didn't get the police boxes, I got the standard red & green S&B. Dunno if there's a difference. Here's a pic...

sandb.jpg

MC

Mine came today. I didn't notice a trial of deoderant, however there was white stuff on my ammo can. Also I didn't get the police boxes, I got the standard red & green S&B. Dunno if there's a difference. Here's a pic...

sandb.jpg

MC

where the primers painted red or green