vladtepes

AR Trigger....

I just picked up another SD3G for my pistol carbine and i noticed something new in the package. Apparently Geissele has taken into consideration those folks who like to limp grip the gun on the bench and experience doubling with the standard light trigger spring and thrown in a 4.5lb spring as an alternative to those who still insist on using the gun improperly. lol

I just picked up another SD3G for my pistol carbine and i noticed something new in the package. Apparently Geissele has taken into consideration those folks who like to limp grip the gun on the bench and experience doubling with the standard light trigger spring and thrown in a 4.5lb spring as an alternative to those who still insist on using the gun improperly. lol

Interesting, did you try it with the heavier spring yet?

Geissele Super Dynamic SD-E

installed in 5 minutes... OMFG this trigger is amazing..

Lol, wait till you try the SD-3G, They ain't cheap, but they sure are nice.

Anyone out there have a SD-C I am curious and would like to compare it to the E.

Interesting, did you try it with the heavier spring yet?

Nope, no interest. The standard lite spring is way too sweet to muck with and this is for a competition gun so it'll never see any use from me, not even for curiosity.

Nope, no interest. The standard lite spring is way too sweet to muck with and this is for a competition gun so it'll never see any use from me, not even for curiosity.

If you don't want the spring, shoot me a p/m what you want for it. I agree the 3g is a sweet trigger but I am also a curious bastard and would like to try it.