Sign in to follow this  
Njgunowner

So, I'm back on the Brick Armory bandwagon :p

I spent a bunch of time hanging out with the guys that work at the range (not intentionally, just worked out that way). While some things annoy me, at least the guys working behind the counter are nice. You can't ever talk to the guys at Shore Shot, busy or not. These guys took care of customers who were browsing and asking questions and still made time to chat with guys who were waiting for some other reason or just hanging out. It's always nice to not be treated like a parasite or someone who's only there to bug you.

Don't worry, in a month or two I'm sure I'll be pissed off at something new and ranting :)

Not horrible, not great though either. They had a couple of Colt 1911's, one sold while I was there though. A few Beretta's, some glocks, a few others I don't care about. They never really carry anything I'd want to buy except the Colt's, and once in a while a springfield 1911. They had plenty of rifles in, a bunch of Colt M4's they'd gotten in as well. Not much in the way of ammo though, they were pretty cleared on on that stuff. I don't buy ammo there anyway, even member pricing is fairly steep.

It really is a shame they don't carry more inventory like Shore Shot. If they did they could really give them a run. I ordered my p226 through BA back in 2009 which soured me on them back then. That's when I started going to SS, ah the circle of life. Anyway, got a decent price, but I got the royal run around on getting my sig. Eventually got it 2 months later. Won't be ordering from them EVER :p