RubberBullets

PMC .223 55gr for 5.99 a box w/ free shipping code

LMAO!

How many times I've been sweating whether UPS will show before the wife comes home!

I'm ok for this order i dont have to hide it this time because the wife made me choose between ammo or another mosin and I picked the ammo since its a very good deal

Had a few close calls but most deliveries come on my watch :)

27278865.jpg

No luck there. My wife is always home since she works from home. Occasionally, the UPS guy will just drop the package off on the front steps and not ring the door bell. I can then just grab the box but it is very difficult to sneak in a case of ammo.

Wife: What's that?

Me: (Me lugging heavy box) Uh, what's what?

Ship it to the office!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Something about 1000 rifle rounds showing up at the firehouse might put me on the radar with a few supervisors :keeporder:

No luck there. My wife is always home since she works from home. Occasionally, the UPS guy will just drop the package off on the front steps and not ring the door bell. I can then just grab the box but it is very difficult to sneak in a case of ammo.

Wife: What's that?

Me: (Me lugging heavy box) Uh, what's what?

Special Instructions!!! i.e. Leave it on the left side of the house behind the garbage can. DO NOT RING THE BELL!!! :)

Ship it to the office!

Definitely cannot do that. NYC has more tyrannical laws than NJ. I cannot even get large soda with Bloomberg telling me what to do.

I like the special instructions. Perhaps I should address it to my garage which is completely detached.

Special Instructions!!! i.e. Leave it on the left side of the house behind the garbage can. DO NOT RING THE BELL!!! :)

I'm gonna have to give that a try, hahaha. I wonder if they would do that? Mine would be behind the bush right next to the driveway. Hmmmmmm????

vs the .223 this thread's about. I guess it matters if you care whether you shoot .223 or 5.56

Ahhh, I have only been buying 5.56 which gives me higher chamber pressures, a few hundred feet per second higher velocities and the ability to farther targets with a stabilized (still spinning) bullet.

What's nice about this is you don't HAVE TO order 1000 rounds. 500 rounds is only $149.75 with free shipping.. This is a nice deal.

Now someone go find a good deal on 5.56 :keeporder:

at Cabela's

PMC™ X-Tac Rifle Ammunition

Caliber Bullet Weight Bullet Type Price

5.56mm NATO 55 Grain FMJ 6.49

5.56mm NATO 62 Grain LAP-FMJ 9.99