Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

Haters be hating on Paul Ryan.....

Looks like the Haters are screaming 'child abuse', and rather his daughter play with 'barbie dolls' than go hunting with Daddy. I'm surprised the Haters dont say that his daughter needs to stay in the kitchen with Mommy......

http://twitchy.com/2012/09/25/paul-ryan-buys-daughter-hunting-gear-concern-trolls-cry-child-abuse/

This coming from people who would rather let thier kids watch 'Realty TV' instead of actually spending time parenting the kids. My two oldest daughters LOVE to go to the range. One just likes to shoot and the other wants to go bird hunting with me. I know I am preaching to the choir here, but any fun activity spent with a parent is good for both. It invites conversation and bonding way beyond getting obese watching TV together.

Agreed that some people will jump all over someone launching ignorant half assed assaults because their beliefs do not align with their own. Sadly they try to paint it as bad parenting, but those same people will argue that the government owes them something and they need not work to get ahead in life.

I guess I 'll have my 6 year old open her Pink Cricket AFTER all the other kids leave.

You know , the same group of people that think a dad taking his 10 year old daughter hunting is terrible tend to, as a group , think it ok for a 13 year old girl to be taken across state lines by any adult she chooses to get an abortion without her parents consent.She is much more likely to come to harm doing that than she is going hunting with a responsible parent.

If or when the SHTF all those morons will starve to death. I think everyone should know a little about survival. Not go nuts like doomsday prepers, just have a little understanding. If you couldnt live without the shop rite (or whatever your food store) you may be in for a problem in the future.

Ken

Live life with blinders on ..they think those steaks they are feeding their families with came from cows that dropped dead of natural causes. Most hunters have way more respect for nature and animals than the people working at huge meat cattle plants or poultry factories.

Looks like the Haters are screaming 'child abuse', and rather his daughter play with 'barbie dolls' than go hunting with Daddy. I'm surprised the Haters dont say that his daughter needs to stay in the kitchen with Mommy......

http://twitchy.com/2012/09/25/paul-ryan-buys-daughter-hunting-gear-concern-trolls-cry-child-abuse/

That is good for the swing-states like Virginia and Ohio, I hope they keep it up!