Sign in to follow this  
caribstv

Pro-Mag™ Archangel Rifle ARS Package for Ruger 10/22 Rifle

Thanks! I'm new here and just getting back into shooting. Bought my 10/22 before all the assault laws. Can you explain the diffenece between a flash hider and muzzle brake. I know what the functions are but in appearance they look the same. I'm guessing ones legal the other not so.

Interested in the same stock and been doing alot of research to also see if it's legal. By pinning the stock and shaving the bayo lug wouldn't that fall under "defacing a fire arm".

Defacing a firearm means the destruction or alteration of identifying markings such as serial numbers to obfuscate a firearm's history or the make/model names for specifically banned firarms. Spaying and neutering of a firearm is not defacing it.

No big worries about a threaded barrel on a standard Ruger 10/22. The stock simply accepts the entire receiver and barrel assembly. Most 10/22's do not have threaded barrels.

Here we go! Thread to be hijacked to Hell by 30 posts about some obscure 10/22 factory configuration that comes standard with a threaded barrel... in 3... 2... 1...

Edited by TheDon