Barms

the walls are going up quick at Woodland Park range..

looks like there are two "distinct" sections for the range... like there's a concrete wall seperating two other rooms.. maybe a room for rifle shooting and room for pistols? I dunno.. maybe its just storage.. and honestly i think that wouldnt be such a bad idea.. a room for rifles/shotguns and a room for pistols.. my ears would thank me later..

don't have a clue how long the inside will take to get done.. but i will tell you they were moving cinder blocks today (on a saturday).

It is a beautiful thing, isn't it?? I'm really looking forward to having another place to shoot locally. My only fear is the pricing. Other than that it'll be nice to have a range local to me that's new.

C

Please, please, please let them follow Bulletholes pricing model, instead of RTSP.

While we're all rooting with you, given the large expense involved in a project like that, I would say the latter is a lot more likely that the former. Our only hope is that as new ranges open, they will all feel competitive pressure to keep their prices down.

I live in town and have seen the walls being brought up. I can't wait for this range.

Sadly, I haven't walked into the store yet. They posted such cool rifles on their Facebook, that I'm actually scared to go in, cause I would drop at least $2k, and I can't do that right now! Lol.

I want the Aug clone, PS90, and a Kriss. I'd walk out of there with a $6000 credit card charge!!!!

While we're all rooting with you, given the large expense involved in a project like that, I would say the latter is a lot more likely that the former. Our only hope is that as new ranges open, they will all feel competitive pressure to keep their prices down.

I agree, their probably going to follow RTSP's prices. I hope they follow some of these blogs cause it seems like alot of people are complaing of RTSP's prices. Unless your going to go to the range a couple times a month, you can't justify the price. Just my opinion!

BTW, it's not Luciano's any more. It's Ottomanelli's... Mike broke away from Luciano because Luciano decided he wanted to stay in Lodi... All else is the same...

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

That dividing wall is exactly that ,I believe mike told me the rifle ports are on the right side and pistol on the left. Not sure what the pricing will be,but i can tell you there is well over 3 million invested in the range. Unfortunately the price to build an indoor range is quite expensive, there are tons of requirements . If nothing else it will have a lot more room than the BH.

Ottominallis. Good bunch of guys there. happy to show you anything you want to look at.

Once the range is completed they will have ample parking from what i was told.I think it will be around the back down the right side or off lackawanna ave plus what they have out front . They have some fine firearms in stock and can order just about anything you want. They need a bigger store !

I'm also impressed at the rate things are going up but I'm sure the time consuming part comes when all the ports, ventilation , electronics go in and the constant inspections.

I'm waiting on some pistol permits so I can help do my part in funding the project ...hahah

Their site is not ready yet. But I'm sure Nino will let us know when it's ready to go live.

Does anyone have a link to their website?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...