RAL1979

Local nut denied FPID

She's already GOT the guns; the FPID is a formality at this point. Unless she's got bona fide mental issues or a treatment history that she hid on application there is no valid reason for the C.O.P. to deny her.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I agree that she should not be denied a FID, however being in the same neighborhood and knowing her unstable ways, I have no choice but to feel some apprehension about this woman owning guns. She has not, to my knowledge, done anything that should prohibit her from a FID; the prerequisites are pretty clear. But I certainly will not sleep any better at night. The law applies to everyone, and by law she should get her FID, no matter what I think.

And how about you? How about the other people on all the gun forums I see? You don't think I have apprehensions about them owning guns?

You don't think I am a little apprehensive about the guy on the gun forums showing pictures of his 72 AR-15s while talking about how the government is being secretly controlled by the reptoid aliens?

It doesn't make me a little uneasy when the guy talking about how our filth and sin is going to bring on God's wrath and the apocalypse next tuesday is posting videos of how fast he can do magazine transitions?

Does it make you uneasy when people on Stormfront talk about the coming "race war" at length in a forum where they also discuss guns?

But that isn't how it works in a FREE SOCIETY. It doesn't matter what you think, or feel, about someone's beliefs. It doesn't matter what you perceive their intentions to be. Actions carry weight, not predictions.

And how about you? How about the other people on all the gun forums I see? You don't think I have apprehensions about them owning guns?

You don't think I am a little apprehensive about the guy on the gun forums showing pictures of his 72 AR-15s while talking about how the government is being secretly controlled by the reptoid aliens?

It doesn't make me a little uneasy when the guy talking about how our filth and sin is going to bring on God's wrath and the apocalypse next tuesday is posting videos of how fast he can do magazine transitions?

Does it make you uneasy when people on Stormfront talk about the coming "race war" at length in a forum where they also discuss guns?

But that isn't how it works in a FREE SOCIETY. It doesn't matter what you think, or feel, about someone's beliefs. It doesn't matter what you perceive their intentions to be. Actions carry weight, not predictions.

Those dudes dont bother me. The people that look and act perfect are the ones that I'm afraid of.LOL

Trust no one !! But Mom !

Actions carry weight, not predictions.

Exactly. Susan has by her actions called unwanted attention to herself, that's viewed negatively by some. She has close to a ten-year history of run-in's with law enforcement and environmental officials, who view her in a negative fashion. Find a better martyr and I might agree with you, but not on this one.

Exactly. Susan has by her actions called unwanted attention to herself, that's viewed negatively by some. She has close to a ten-year history of run-in's with law enforcement and environmental officials, who view her in a negative fashion. Find a better martyr and I might agree with you, but not on this one.

So you think the current nj gun laws are too lax? She is exactly who we need to stick up for. Because its so easy to say she probably shouldn't get guns. The antis know this and use it against us. They start by passing a law saying her minor run ins with the law are ok go stop her. Everyone agrees. Next, all run ins with the law make you a prohibited person.

If she has broken laws then let her be charged and prosecuted for them. If the authorities can't come up with a case they don't get to deny her rights in retaliation.

She may be far from an attractive individual to the typical 2A supporter, but her rights are the very same rights we hold dear.

This is a no win conversation. Some people think she is a nut who doesn't deserve the right to get an FID. Some people say sure, she isn't a violent criminal and hasn't been deemed by the state as a whack-o and to give her an FID. As far as a C.O.P having to power to deny or grant based off personal opinion is kinda crazy to me. If a few people can decide someones second amendments rights based off opinion what's next......... A few people in a city banning sodas greater then 16 ounces????? :facepalm:

So you think the current nj gun laws are too lax? She is exactly who we need to stick up for. Because its so easy to say she probably shouldn't get guns. The antis know this and use it against us. They start by passing a law saying her minor run ins with the law are ok go stop her. Everyone agrees. Next, all run ins with the law make you a prohibited person.

I never said that, but I learned a long time ago that your prospects for success are better if you don't call undue negative attention to yourself. There are better ways to go about things.

With the NJ2AS' efforts to bring awareness to 2A issues in New Jersey, are they engaging authorities through intelligent discourse or are they going about it in an extreme fashion? Which method will be more successful?

Tell me the type of guy Miranda was. Were his 5th amendment right not worth the same as anyone else's? (Miranda was a scumbag) Keyhoe is an activist who had routine runins with law enforcement and hunters. Under the current standard of who should get a FID, she should not be denied.

Should we not also fight for those whom we otherwise disagree with because "it serves them right"

Either civil rights are things that cannot be taken from anyone or we're just pretenders about 2A rights.

LUP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The problem you have is that you view things in an unrealistic fashion. As someone above beat me to it, Miranda was no choir boy but his rights were important. If you're waiting for a 43 year old, white American married father middle income suburban NJ resident properly locking his guns up in his car and getting roughed up by the JBTs coming home from the range for no reason, you're stupid.

Change does not come from the quiet, perfect little goody two shoes ones. It's the ones like this lady who make for good cases and until you and several million others get that through your heads, you'll live in a state where you have to go lick boots and beg the cops to let you own that Bearcat .22 you want.

Case in point look at the fat guy from Oregon who decided he wanted to win a 1st amendment case. He flipped off each and every cop he ever saw. They gave him lots of tickets and he took it to court. Now I think this jackass Peter Griffin lookalike needs a hobby, but he still has 1st amendment rights. So anyway he took it to the courts and now, the bird is now protected by the first amendment, and I believe he still flips off people whenever he feels like it.

The problem you have is that you view things in an unrealistic fashion. As someone above beat me to it, Miranda was no choir boy but his rights were important. If you're waiting for a 43 year old, white American married father middle income suburban NJ resident properly locking his guns up in his car and getting roughed up by the JBTs coming home from the range for no reason, you're stupid.

Change does not come from the quiet, perfect little goody two shoes ones. It's the ones like this lady who make for good cases and until you and several million others get that through your heads, you'll live in a state where you have to go lick boots and beg the cops to let you own that Bearcat .22 you want.

Case in point look at the fat guy from Oregon who decided he wanted to win a 1st amendment case. He flipped off each and every cop he ever saw. They gave him lots of tickets and he took it to court. Now I think this jackass Peter Griffin lookalike needs a hobby, but he still has 1st amendment rights. So anyway he took it to the courts and now, the bird is now protected by the first amendment, and I believe he still flips off people whenever he feels like it.

Gee, I hope you're not calling me stupid from the safety of your iPad.