Combat Auto

Missing USPSA Membership - from October Match Sign-up

Folks, I did my first USPSA match 3 weeks ago at CJR&P and gave the two Gentelmen registering us in the "registration-hut" 40$ US to join the USPSA-org...Have never recieved anything in mail so I just called USPSA and they do not have my name in thier data base either...

Does anyone know how I might resolve this, or who the two Gentlemen registering us were (are they NJGF memebers?).

Thanks,

-Joe

Joe, it will take some time to get it. They send up the registration forms with the classifiers once a month, then it takes uspsa a few weeks to process it. Don't worry you will get it all, and your classifiers will count and be matched up.

Contact Vlad G, the match director for CJ, he is right here on the forum.

Joe, it will take some time to get it. They send up the registration forms with the classifiers once a month, then it takes uspsa a few weeks to process it. Don't worry you will get it all, and your classifiers will count and be matched up.

Contact Vlad G, the match director for CJ, he is right here on the forum.

Thanks...The folks who registered us said a week or so - so I had my hopes up ;-) - and was wondering if it got lost...But NP - I sent a PM to Vlad.

Thanks...The folks who registered us said a week or so - so I had my hopes up ;-) - and was wondering if it got lost...But NP - I sent a PM to Vlad.

Dunno who told you that. 3 weeks from when it arrives at USPSA HQ is more the norm. Some get it faster. Then there is when we get it out the door, which can take some time depending on how screwed up the logistics are for that month. At least we throw in a free match. In general, if you are the type of person who has to have stuff ASAP, don't go for the free match with signup option. Pay the right now tax and sing up with USPSA on the USPSA web site and deal with the "gotta have it now tax".

A couple of months? I didn't know the USPSA organization was run by the Federal Government - go figure ;-)!

All depends on cut offs. =P

You still get all the benefits. Just make sure, when you shoot other matches, before you get your uspsa number in the mail, write "Pending" on the application. This way, when you shoot your classifiers, they will be marked so, and will be matched up with your name at HQ.