All u need is the purple sheet rock. . Chicken wire...and another piece of purple sheet rock. Sandwich chicken wire in between. . Good luck breaking threw.. its what they so in jail haha

:icon_question: :icon_question: Interesting info, but how does that help hide things in the wall?

Thanks OP this has my wheels turnin now i am going to be building a small gun room in my house in the not to distant future and i can definately build something like these into the walls maby even with some cool lighting or something. Oh boy the wife already thinks i am crazy now she is gona have proof LOL that is if she some how peeks in when i am not looking. At least i already have to many guns for her to remember which ones are new and which ones i have had for a while so i can still sneek the new ones in lol.

How are these concealed? How do the objects not fall out (just free standing)? It's just wall cutouts? I thought maybe some sort of hinged door over it it conceal what was there?

I think its gun magnets that hold everything in place. Concealment I would imagine is up to your imagination. Throw a mirror on a hinge, with a magnetic latch and lights. Could be a pretty cool idea.