Steve_G

Knockdown Steel @ Old Bridge 11/10/12

LoL Joe

I'll be there , I'll be shooting my new 8 shot revo for the first time tomm. Loading some sample ammo now.

You breaking out the 9mm carbine Steve ?

See you all tomm.

Yes I am. I'm just going to remove the bolt hold back mechanism. I think I can still count to 10.

System failure means no personal days, comp time, swaps, or floating days off. Thankfully I still have my rdo's at least. The rest of this year is going to be crazy. Bright side is more OT , more guns. ( that will sit in the safe until I actually get a life and can shoot them)

System failure means no personal days, comp time, swaps, or floating days off. Thankfully I still have my rdo's at least. The rest of this year is going to be crazy. Bright side is more OT , more guns. ( that will sit in the safe until I actually get a life and can shoot them)

I hear ya. That's gotta suck though, especially when you get a 60 degree day in November. Put some of that OT towards that Colt.

I hear ya. That's gotta suck though, especially when you get a 60 degree day in November. Put some of that OT towards that Colt.

Gotta start hoarding saigas and ar-stuff in case maobama decidespecially he wants to start swinging the ban hammer on imports and semi auto rifles.

When you retire you will have plenty of time and one hell of a stockpile, you just will not be able to see as good or move as fast..

Well Joe, you would not have liked todays Knockdown Steel. We actually did some Run-And-Gun stages today which were fun!

Usually Knockdown is shot from a single table, no movement required. Today was much different. Kinda like USPSA with metal targets. :)

WHAT!!!!!! fugg!!!! i always miss the good shit.. I really need a weekends off job. man i miss having an office job.

It was a good match, 4 stages today too. I think it was wrapped up by like 1:30 or so?

Futey was nice enough to bring his chrono for me

To test some .38spl rounds out so we all hung out afterwards and fired some more off.

It was a good match, 4 stages today too. I think it was wrapped up by like 1:30 or so?

To test some .38spl rounds out so we all hung out afterwards and fired some more off.

After Steve and I loaded the trailer...

I didn't think that trailer was going to stay in one piece with all that stuff on it!

CORRECTION! Steve, MIKE and I loaded the trailer.

Sh1t, I don't think he even helped Futey break down the crono tripod.

Hey Alec I have about 40 peices o 38spl brass from range pickups for you next time we see each other

Mike, thanks alot - I have a TON of 38spl brass hoarded up, so if you find somebody else in need of them feel free ( I think NickC is looking for some )

Futey, Tough crowd indeed - I need to locate Elvis's " insert knife here " avatar for future use.