Sign in to follow this  
BlueLineFish

Saw a great collection today

Was in OMG customs and he just got a bunch of guns to sell for a friend. Bunch of rifles, shotguns and handguns. Had a bunch of Mossberg 500's, a couple of custom 700's', fnar, sub 2000, and a ton of handguns. Colt rail gun, desert eagle, Springfield gi. Total of maybe 30 guns in great condition. If I had enough money I would have bought them all. The collection was that good

Just to add to this, it looks like in 1911's he has a Springfield GI 5", a Colt rail gun, and a couple of odd ball Colt's as well. I also know that he has a few VERY high end (to me at least) rifles with and without good glass. Seems as though he will have some Mosins and other mil-surp stuff as well.

C

I was gonna get my new pistol but he told me nics is slow and it took 4 hours for a response :(

Bumping this old thread up to remember the good old days when Nics was same day (5 min phone call) response. ):

It shouldn't be taking this long because the daily # of checks is at the level it was Pre-Newton. The state is doing this on purpose and stll only taking NICS via fax so they can keep stalling.

It shouldn't be taking this long because the daily # of checks is at the level it was Pre-Newton. The state is doing this on purpose and stll only taking NICS via fax so they can keep stalling.

I certainly agree with you.