Well today I finally got a chance to take some of my lonely virgin guns too the range. It was mostly a 9mm and .22 day. Some 44 mag mixed in for fun. Few reports to make and hopefully some suggestions. Shot all 147 gr Winchester ranger hp ammo in 9mm.

Cmmg .22 conversion bolt worked great on my RRA operator II. Some ftf but nothing outbox the norm for bulk 22 ammo

My Taurus pt 92 doesn't seem to like my 9 mm ammo. Feed issues. Must look into this.

Star model b. Some feed issues.

New RIA 9mm tactical 1911. Feed issues here but I think it's mag related. Mag loads real tight after 5 rounds. Must try other mags. Otherwise fantastic gun. Very accurate.

Oh promag 15 rounders for my hi point suck. They don't feed. The bullets nose dive and don't load. The lip on the left side of the mag is very tight. Might try fixing it. Otherwise very accurate gun.

My favorite of the day was an old sweet 422 22 lr pistol. Very accurate and light. Need more mags for it now.

Well if you have any suggestions or questions feel free to ask

What .22 ammo were you using? I havent had 1 issue w/ my CMMG conversion. Using both Standard velocity CCI and Blazer bulk .22 few hundred rounds. The blazer was dirty as hell tho..

Seems like maybe the pistols didnt like the win ranger ammo?? I know my CM9 didnt like it much but both my P229 and M&P in .40 do fine with it...

Ammo was mostly federal bulk. My cm9 eats that ammo no problem . That's my duty ammo so any off duty had to feed it reliably. Going to try ball ammo and some point to see if that helps. Just stiinks because I get that 9mm for free so I want it to work.

ProMag makes crap. Any money spent on their mags is money you could've spent better setting on fire. I have had experience with several different ProMag mags, and all have sucked so badly it made me wonder how the company is in business.

ProMag rant over.

ProMag makes crap. Any money spent on their mags is money you could've spent better setting on fire. I have had experience with several different ProMag mags, and all have sucked so badly it made me wonder how the company is in business.

ProMag rant over.

I won't feel bad if they get damaged by me trying get them to work. I basically had a bolt action hi-point

ProMag rant over.

Couldn't agree more. You know those 15 round 1911 mags they sell? May as well call them 3 round mags (if you're lucky).