Caine

School shooting in CT

“In fact, a person in emotional shock may often display behaviors that may seem out of place but it is a coping response in their attempt to makes sense of something that is likely impossible to understand … The more familiar version of this is nervous laughter happens during intensely stressful periods- many of us have experienced this.”

Read more at:

http://www.inquisitr.com/486693/sandy-hook-truthers-say-robbie-parker-video-is-evidence-of-hoax/

There's websites out there to back up any theory.... But I've lost many people in my life as well as people close to me losing as well and none I have ever come across act as " Robbie Parker" did in the first 48... In front of a crowd of people... Nervous laughter my ass ... Then why did he feel the need to snap into grieving father instantly ?.... It is not something i need a website to explain ro me... It just doesnt jive... Were not talking about losing a family pet... But I'll wait for the next link ..... What is the explination on the tacticaled out cop creeping around in the woods at a school in another town?(as per your snopes link)....

Doesn't it just make you wonder why the authorities never release the evidence? Where are the video tapes? The school had cameras, that is a fact that has been documented by people who went to the school and took pictures and video right after it happened. Heck, where are the video tapes from 9/11? There were several cameras that would have captured the plane striking the pentagon yet all we got was a few frames from one low quality camera. Why not release all of the other footage?

Let's assume the evidence in cases like this [the one's conspiracy theorists love] backs up the official story. Why don't they release the evidence? Perhaps they see the conspiracy movement as valuable in some way? Sort of like Alex Jones is an asset to the gov't. Half of the stuff he covers, FEMA camps, Chemtrails, etc is true but he does it in such a nutty way no one takes him seriously.

I'm confident that as time goes on more information will be revealed. With the Sandy Hook Shooting, it's still being investigated and I can understand why they would not publicly release footage. If I were investigating an event that's receiving such attention, I'm going to be damn sure I take my time and get it right the first time. It's fine to wonder why there's a delay, but understand that without affirmative evidence to suggest a claim of conspiracy, I can dismiss it freely.

I also think there's a high standard being set in terms of information that is expected to exist. Do schools have cameras? Sure, but they aren't everywhere, they aren't taping in 1080p, and with school budgets being what they are, I'm sure school surveillance isn't a priority. This expectation that information is simply available on everything is unrealistic, and it is even more unrealistic to take that assumption a step further and assume that the information is being willfully withheld. There's also a fair bit of hypocrisy in those who think there should be surveillance footage of any given event, but who with the next breath draw analogies to 1984 when the idea is proposed to have more cameras installed.

I'm generally not pessimistic or suspicious of government enough to think such premises to be feasible. Nor do I totally subscribe to the general conservative ideology, which appears to be introducing levels of confirmation bias into the equation. I also find it humorous that the same people who think that the government is inept at even the most basic tasks simultaneously believe that it is capable of successfully pulling off conspiracies on a massive scale.

I'm not directing this at you, I'm just making, what I believe to be, some important points.

Paul Vance of CT State Police denies that shooter stopped at high school first, says report will be released in June/July:

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/robert-farago/connecticut-state-police-will-release-sandy-hook-report-in-junejuly/

Lt. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police [above] categorically denied reports that spree killer Adam Lanza stopped at the Newtown High School before driving to Sandy Hook Elementary. “There was no other school involved,” Vance told TTAG. Vance revealed that the full incident report—a document that will be several hundred pages long—will include “anything and everything related to the case, including any visual evidence [i.e. dashcam, officer and/or security video].” When asked why the report is taking so long to prepare, Vance bristled. “Have you ever investigated the murder of 26 victims?” According to Vance, a standard State Police murder investigation takes anywhere between six to 14 weeks. The officer’s short fuse has a lot to do with rumors surrounding the weapon used. “There’s a tremendous amount of misinformation out there,” Vance said at the end of our call. “The murderer used a Bushmaster XM15.”

Nothing wrong with questioning the official story, but the bottom line is that people see what they want to see. Nonetheless, here's your next link. Which is more likely?

Official Account:

1. Grieving father emotionally has a tough time coping with the very recent death of his young daughter at the hands of a madman and some people don't "like" his reaction.

Conspiracy Theory:

1. A crisis actor is planted in Newtown CT months in advance with his real/scripted family.
  2. They live in this community and are seen around as to not raise suspicion with the locals.
  3. Unknown entities with unknown goals stage a shooting doing who knows what with the supposed victims, witnesses, and their families.
  4. Said crisis actor, after months of planning and practice, totally blows the scene potentially exposing the whole plot.
  5. After said flub, actor and family meet with the President. Here the supposedly dead daughter not only has her picture taken with the President, but the White House staff inexplicably releases the photo to the public.