jamjamtaba

Winchester White Box Value Packs

I recently stopped by Sports Authority in Paramus to browse for ammunition. To my surprise, they were stocked with the Winchester 100 round value packs in 9mm, 45ACP, 40 S&W. Limit of 4 boxes per caliber. Unfortunately, no .223 rounds which is what brought me into the store. 1200 rounds of assorted rounds not too bad! Get some while in stock. If anyone knows where I can get my .223 fix without breaking the piggy bank, I'm all ears. Happy New Year Everyone!!

How much is it now? I think I've bought 1 box .32 and one box .45 and 1 box .30-06 the past year. All the 9mm and .40 seems really expensive. Like $25/100 for 9mm iirc. And I might be the only person that never ever had any ammo failure with WWB after shooting roughly 20,000 rounds but it was far less reliable in the action of my M-11/9 than Fiocchi and also more dirty.

Surprised because the one here in Wayne stopped selling both guns and ammo many years ago. Use to get good deals on CCI Spear..

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Prices have gone up in the recent year more so since the recent 'incident'. $39.99 for 40 S&W, $28.99 for 9mm, $47.99 for 45ACP. There all up about 6 bucks roughly from what I paid in the beginning of Nov. I guess it's the new price to play? BTW they did have some boxes of .223 Varmint rounds.

How much is it now? I think I've bought 1 box .32 and one box .45 and 1 box .30-06 the past year. All the 9mm and .40 seems really expensive. Like $25/100 for 9mm iirc. And I might be the only person that never ever had any ammo failure with WWB after shooting roughly 20,000 rounds but it was far less reliable in the action of my M-11/9 than Fiocchi and also more dirty.

It's not much of a deal at $24.99/100 for 9mm unless you get it when on sale and able to use coupons. earlier this year I was able to but several boxes at a Walmart in upstate NY for $15.99/100 on some holiday sale and never had a problem