panteramatt

-1 Plode

I agree to buy a gun on here from Plode. We agreed to a price and time and day to meet. I told him it was definitely sold and that I was buying ammo for it so I wasnt bsing. Took off work friday to meet up. Drive my truck an hour after texting him that I left. Well once I get there I get a text saying that a tree fell and he had to cut it and wouldnt meet me. If he was leaving that late I would have been waiting for him for a while too. I get no reply text saying that he will make it right then I see he sold it on here to someone else!!! I guess Im just more courteous and I would have either drove the entire way to gave $ back if it were the other way around. Sorry for the rant but Ive just had it with people!!!

We agreed to meet at 10AM, and it was only a half hour/35 minute drive for me, and I walked out the door at 9:30, 9:32AM I texted you saying the tree was across my driveway(came down from the winds). You didn't reply back to me till right around 10:00am(or at least that's when I received the text). The last text I got from you seemed like you were pretty pissed off, which I can understand, but what am I supposed to do...magically disappear a 45 foot tree? It took me about 4 and a half hours to saw it up and haul it away. Based on your tone of the last text, I really didn't think you would be willing to drive an hour again to meet me, nor was I really ambitious to drive a half hour at that point to meet some guy who is pissed off at me for something I couldn't control.

I still have yet to hear from you regarding it, until I saw this posting. The phone/texts/PM's work two ways.

I needed the money, I'm not going to wait around till you decide you're not mad at me to sell the gun. Tires on my car won't purchase themselves.

I didnt text you back cause I was busy all day yesterday hence the reason I TOOK OFF WORK to meet you. And dont sit there and tell me you didnt hear nor see a 45 foot tree in your driveway till 9:35. Not to mention if I did this to you I would have drove the entire way to bring the gun to you but thats just the way I do things.

I didnt text you back cause I was busy all day yesterday hence the reason I TOOK OFF WORK to meet you. And dont sit there and tell me you didnt hear nor see a 45 foot tree in your driveway till 9:35. Not to mention if I did this to you I would have drove the entire way to bring the gun to you but thats just the way I do things.

Well since you had taken off work, why didn't you offer to drive the rest of the way here? I could have used the help with the tree :lol:

Kidding aside, no, actually I didn't see or hear the tree until I went outside that morning. Had I seen or heard it, I would have been out there cutting it up at like 7AM. Happened sometime overnight. I'm a heavy sleeper, I don't even wake up for the smoke detectors going off in the house, which is scary.

I would have came and brought it to you when I was done with the tree, but I didn't really have the money to be driving an hour and a half to meet you, hence why I was selling it to help pay to put new tires on my car, which one actually blew out on the sidewall today.

I sincerely apologize to you.