Krdshrk

Weiita Sparker 300 Lumen Flashlight - $18 - today only (1/4)

http://lastcall.dailysteals.com/

Comes with rechargeable 18650 battery and charger too.

Brand: Weiita

Model: F8455

Product Features:

• Run Time (up to): 4 hours on high mode

• High-powered energy efficient Q5 Cree LED

• 300 Lumens output

• Operates via 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery or by 3x AAA batteries

• Professionally designed dial focusing system, body clip, wrist strap

• Push-button tail switch, 3 modes (High, Low, Strobe)

• Effective Range (up to): 500 yards

• Aeronautic aluminum alloy body

• Shockproof and weather-resistant construction with O-Ring seals

• Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 5.25" x 1.35"

What You Get:

• Sparker F8455 Flashlight

• 1x Li-ion 18650 Battery

• AAA Battery Holder

• AC Wall Charger

• Wrist Strap

• Carry Case

Just got the first of the two I ordered today. Works out of the box, the "click" action of the focusing ring is nice.

Word of warning - if you want to disassemble the front of the light I recommend doing it inside a zip-loc bag or something similar - there is a spring-loaded ball bearing underneath the green focusing ring that is waiting to launch itself across the room as soon as the green ring is lifted about an 1/8 inch up.

I ordered 5 of these, for family members. I haven't received any today.

How were they shipped?

They were shipped nice. The box that flashlight is in is really nice and sturdy. Great flashlight for the price. I wished I had ordered more than 2.

They were shipped nice. The box that flashlight is in is really nice and sturdy. Great flashlight for the price. I wished I had ordered more than 2.

Lol. Thank you, but I meant, which shipping company was used? Ups/FedEx/USPS?

-Frank

Found them here for $20 with free shipping. I have never used this site though so can not vouch for it.

http://www.icemonkey.com/

Just wanted to say thanks, I just ordered 3 of them. If you Google "Icemonkey promotion codes" you can get to Retailmenot and get the free shipping which just worked for me. They did charge me $4.20 in sales tax but free shipping.

Thanks again! Me and my father both have new Streamlight SL-20LP full size flashlights which are amazing but are bigger sized, when walking the dog you don't always need or want a flashlight which requires its own full time hand and is larger etc. Amazing brightness and rechargeability etc but still hefty.

We were just debating new Streamlight Stinger LED Poly purchases, which are like $100 each. We have an older metal Streamlight Stinger my old man used on duty but its getting older etc. These flashlights are PERFECT in conjunction with the SL-20LP full size premium ones, 3 for $60 bucks is a lot better than one for $100 IMHO and pretty nifty specs. We shall see IGuess, thank yo much.

Looks like a great deal!

Thanks

Going to order some from Icemonkey

Word of caution on Li-io batteries if you are not familiar with them. . If the battery is not an over charge (protected) one, be careful as they can become mini-thermal devices.

With that said, is dosn't looke like the charger they are supplying is much more than a trickle charger.

I received all 5 of mine yesterday, via UPS. Nice lights.

When you zoom out, one of the clicks actually shows the square led module. Pretty funny.

Already handed out 2 of them, hopefully I can keep 2 for myself, but I doubt it. Lol.

I'm having some problems with my button right out of the box. I have to actually play with it to get it to turn on.

Also for some reason my AAA cage won't work. I'll have to play with it when I get home later.

Besides that, it's a mighty little torch for 20$.

I was able to get about a 300ft throw onto some trees last night.

It's pretty funny seeing the LED when zoomed out.

Is anyone having problems with their flashlight? My button is becoming a real pain in the arse.... I have to play with the button for a minute just to get it to stay on high. I click it on, it comes on as I remove pressure from the button. As soon as I remove all pressure from the button it goes off.... I will have to play with spring tension maybe.

Bleeding the only major problem I had was, 30 minutes after opening it, on my personal one, the cord ripped right off. I wear a lot of painters-pants type khakis and jeans, with multiple side and slash pockets for all my every-day-carry stuff. On the left side of these particular Carhartts is a ruler/etc. tool pocket. So I put the new flashlight there, perfect fit. Upon taking the dog out and pulling on the cord to get it out, ripped right out. Probably re-attachable but still. One thing I notice, we have some really nice Streamlight flashlights, these are certainly not Streamlights.

BUT- FOR TWENTY BUCKS, I am finding it hard to believe you can beat it with a stick. We might be trying out the more expensive ones on general principle. Because they are considerably cheaper than superpremium brands . But there is a noticeable build and quaility difference.

I had the same problem with the lanyard. I'm not even sure where it is right now.

I have a few stream lights and sure fires for my fire fighting gear. I also have a Fenix and stream light polytac 90 which is my carry light. Build quality between these and this new one is noticeable. But like you said, for 20$..... It's a great little light.