Shawnmoore81

NRA instructor certs

This winter/spring we are starting another round of NRA instructor classes. Each discipline is 2 days (sat & sun). We are doing rifle, shotgun and pistol. Then a 1 day range safety officer class. Exact dates will be posted possibly today. It's be 1 class a month.

Classes are in Carneys point nj

If interested contact me.

Ok the dates are

Shotgun feb 2-3

Rifle march 2-3

Pistol April 6-7

RSO May4th is

Classes start 8-9 am. We will have exact start after we talk to all the people taking it.

$100 per cert

Plus fees to the NRA. They aren't much.

Well we had a huge response to this so we are setting up a 2nd set of classes. Starting in may. Please let me know if you are interested. We are doing 10 people per class. $100 per discipline. Someone who signs up for all 4 gets priority over someone just taking one. But if we get enough people who only need 1 or 2 certs we can work with that

Yeah, I qualified with a barret .338 lapua

...and I respect that. How do you handle the requirement for the instructor candidates to pass their pre-qual is what I'm asking. Some TCs run it before BIT and some run it during the "coach pupil" part of the instructor discipline.... If I remember correctly it is supposed to be part of the record TCs keep of their instructor candidates, but not 100% on that...

Well we had a huge response to this so we are setting up a 2nd set of classes. Starting in may. Please let me know if you are interested. We are doing 10 people per class. $100 per discipline. Someone who signs up for all 4 gets priority over someone just taking one. But if we get enough people who only need 1 or 2 certs we can work with that

Once again; I"m working the weekend of the Rifle class :(

If you are taking requests for May, Id like to do the rifle and am available the weekends of may 4-5 and 18-19.......................

Thanks. I'll keep looking.