MB24

Anyone else waiting for a permit in Forked River.

Been waiting 4 months and after multiple calls and several trips to headquarters and being told they are simply backed up I finally got an honest answer from one of the detectives. NO CHIEF. He hasn't been around since Nov 19. I knew he retired but WTF, business just stops?

I lived in FR for 30 years. permits were 2 weeks or less for 12 @ a time!!! send an e-mail to the mayor. I moved to berkeley and wait 4 months?

Captain Paprota was designated as "Officer in Charge" at the Lacey Township Council meeting tonight, and should begin signing permits tomorrow. I spoke to the Township Council and Cpt. Paprota myself about the issues.

Picked mine up today!

Thanks for throwing me under the bus, Mike.

I went in this morning with my wife to pick up her FID, and was told that my "friend" had complained that he had put his paperwork in before mine, but I got my FID & P2P's first.

Didn't throw anyone under the bus. When I went in and my permit wasn't ready I told her I knew "someone" who was at the town meeting and spoke to the captain after he was appointed OIC and was told he would be signing permits. Since I was told back in December my permit was just waiting to be signed I asked why It wasn't ready yet. She said, and she used your name which I never gave her, yours was done first because you spoke to the captain and you were calling everyday. I asked her "Is that what I need to do" . I also asked if permits were approved in order of application, which at first she said yes then said she remembered I was getting a duplicate FID and you were getting just P2P's that's why mine took longer which doesn't make sense. Never complained about anything, just wanted to know why it wasn't ready.