O-gre

Noveske last words.

How does a car "mysteriously" run off a road. I can't think of one. I can think of a jillion perfectly banal ways for it to run off a road. Idiot texting, drinking, falling asleep, failur of a number of mechanical components (I mean like that would be really frikin mysterious on a ride form 1984), tried to avoid a collision with wildlife, etc.

As for the guy form FPSRussia, he made a LOT of enemies by being more than a bit of a scumbag, so...

Ever heard of the movie "Blowout"?

People around here are mighty quick with the "Tin Foil" comments. But it's also funny when the "You're crazy" people are proven correct.

For example: "The US government would never set up a black market gun running plan, Your tin foil hat is a little tight"

Conspiracy theorists aside...

The developers of most, if not all, Psycho-Pharma have not a clue how the drugs that they produce effect the chemistry of the brain. They discover some emotional side-effect when they are testing a blood pressure medication and voila... you have an anti-depressant. They do a clinical trial on 10,000 people get a 60-70% efficacy result for depression and out it goes. With a warning that 1 in 10,000,000 will have violent side-effects. The trial was on 10,000. We are in the biggest drug trial in the history of mankind for the last 20 years.

At least they came up with boner drugs.

Oh, and Accutane, an acne drug, caused numerous suicides. Or at least the kids that were taking the drug committed suicide.

I worked for a large multinational conglomerate pharma corporation and they are the epitome of everything wrong with corporations in the US today. Their management is short sighted, politically motivated and hyper-reactive with self-preservation and greed being their only motivations. There is no thought beyond maintaining a positive perception and looking good on paper for the next bonus cycle. Business decision are based solely upon the bottom line for that particular year with absolute indifference to the long term with little to no proactive thinking outside of researching and testing the next generation of chemical compounds they can pimp out to the public. They will spew the obligatory lip service to doing God's work and saving lives but make no mistake it is always and absolutely all about the money end of story!

What did he do to make a lot of enemies? Do you have any information on this, i m curious. Did he maybe borrow stuff and not return it.

He screwed a lot of people over in business relations costing some folks some serious cash form what I have heard, and his ex-wife was particularly unhappy with him.

You want the single behavior to maximize your chance of being a victim of homicide? Screw around on your spouse, or screw around with someone else's spouse. It nearly doubles your chances over say.. getting into a gang and actively dealing drugs.

He screwed a lot of people over in business relations costing some folks some serious cash form what I have heard, and his ex-wife was particularly unhappy with him.

You want the single behavior to maximize your chance of being a victim of homicide? Screw around on your spouse, or screw around with someone else's spouse. It nearly doubles your chances over say.. getting into a gang and actively dealing drugs.

I m sure odds were not in his favour if a woman was involved.

I worked for a large multinational conglomerate pharma corporation and they are the epitome of everything wrong with corporations in the US today. Their management is short sighted, politically motivated and hyper-reactive with self-preservation and greed being their only motivations. There is no thought beyond maintaining a positive perception and looking good on paper for the next bonus cycle. Business decision are based solely upon the bottom line for that particular year with absolute indifference to the long term with little to no proactive thinking outside of researching and testing the next generation of chemical compounds they can pimp out to the public. They will spew the obligatory lip service to doing God's work and saving lives but make no mistake it is always and absolutely all about the money end of story!

This mirrors my experience at a TOP 10 Pharma corporation.

Conspiracy theorists aside...

The developers of most, if not all, Psycho-Pharma have not a clue how the drugs that they produce effect the chemistry of the brain. They discover some emotional side-effect when they are testing a blood pressure medication and voila... you have an anti-depressant. They do a clinical trial on 10,000 people get a 60-70% efficacy result for depression and out it goes. With a warning that 1 in 10,000,000 will have violent side-effects. The trial was on 10,000. We are in the biggest drug trial in the history of mankind for the last 20 years.

At least they came up with boner drugs.

Oh, and Accutane, an acne drug, caused numerous suicides. Or at least the kids that were taking the drug committed suicide.

I took Accutane, I remember I had to get blood-work every month, stating that if I got pregnant, the birth-defects would be severe.

The issue is, if I got pregnant, particularly back then before I ever "put Percy in the play-pen" I'd be more worried about that than any potential birth defects.

I try not to take much in the way of medication, well, I am on Adderol, but I've been on that since I was 6. I used to act out a bit as a kid, and got in trouble in class (usually bored since I was way ahead of the other 1st graders.) The school basically told my mom they'd try to take me away from her, or expel me if she didn't put me on meds.

Oh, and from the biologist side, not everything they use as drugs were designed for that purpose. One of the methods employed is to basically go through lists of known compounds, which could be anything, pesticides, industrial lubricants, anything, and see if they have an effect on anything. This is particularly true of cancer drugs.

Pharma and drugs stepped in when managed health care became the fad. Once cost cutting from managed health care happened psychologists visits were covered for 3 visits a year, people were chucked out of hospitals after a day after giving birth and psychos that showed up in hospitals were given just as much time so long as they took a pill. Managed health care and these super pills ended psychiatric facilities as we knew it. State mental Health budgets were slashed and doctors that are "in network" are only in the network if they follow the strict guidlines of the managed health care company. Those companies tell them exactly how long they can personally see a patient and that they MUST prescribe a drug in certain conditions, often after only allowing 15 minutes to diagnose. The mental health care system is not just a joke, it is WRONG! Come on now. Throw all the mental patients on the street and try to take my guns at the same time? Sounds like a horror movie! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point.

Ever heard of the movie "Blowout"?

People around here are mighty quick with the "Tin Foil" comments. But it's also funny when the "You're crazy" people are proven correct.

For example: "The US government would never set up a black market gun running plan, Your tin foil hat is a little tight"

Yes, I have head of blowout. It's a movie, a work of fiction. Even so, I would suspect that someone might have commented that Noveske was a scrupulous seat belt wearer or something along those lines if the events seemed out of sorts. Traveling in the evening, falling asleep (busy guy not getting enough sleep), distracted driving (busy guy distracted by keeping in touch with family, friends, business, etc), and having a bit too much too drink all make the pretty plausible list.

Then you have the fact that act 2 which is what makes it really a conspiracy is basically an execution style murder.

Then you have the fact that Noveske is NOT a large player in the RKBA world or a big manufacturer despite being well known. Nothing he said about meds hasn't been said by a jillion people, many of whom are more credibly influential than him.

The FPSRussia guy is even LESS influential, unless you think the whole gun control thing hinges on timely editions of FPSRussia hitting youtube.

I'm confused...you talked about if you "got pregnant"...that's what threw everybody off haha

I can't remember exactly, but I believe there was a state law or something where anyone taking accutane had to get blood work done, but apparently it didn't exclude men.

Though, admittedly, I have no clue why I needed monthly bloodwork done while on the medicine. I only remember them talking about all these potential birth defects.

F you! :lol:

...I'm pretty sure I've posted pictures of myself AND my girlfriend in my "So my Spleen Ruptured" thread. Go there if you want to see me, and/or my girlfriend.

I am pretty good looking though, girl or not, you guys would want me. ;)