Sign in to follow this  
Big Jay

Penis Morgan calls the US Constitution "Our Little Book"

He is doing it on purpose. Look at how much plublicity he is getting from all his BS. Even the pro gun/2A people are watching him, just to see what crap he says next. Me, I am ignoring him and will not watch his show.

I agree completely!

I goofed though. This has already been posted a few times. Sorry fellas.

He is doing it on purpose. Look at how much plublicity he is getting from all his BS. Even the pro gun/2A people are watching him, just to see what crap he says next. Me, I am ignoring him and will not watch his show.

It's the only way he can get ratings...another scumbag bathing in the blood of those kids

...and the White House responds to a deportation petition by citing protection for him under the 1st in that little book... Ummm... He's not an American citizen, so how does our Constitution apply to him? Send him home. I'll buy the plane ticket!

MORGAN: But that is the reason that people like me and Mark Kelly and Gabrielle Giffords want to have assault weapons like that removed from civilian hands.

SHAPIRO: Your passion on the issue doesn't really justify the rationale for why you want to ban assault weapons.

MORGAN: You don't understand why we want to remove the preferred weapon of choice, these killing machines, from the hands of deranged young men?

apparently "civilians" and "deranged young men" are one in the same. good to know.

...and the White House responds to a deportation petition by citing protection for him under the 1st in that little book... Ummm... He's not an American citizen, so how does our Constitution apply to him? Send him home. I'll buy the plane ticket!

Nice

The guy is the biggest Jerk OFF i think i have ever had the pleasure to listen to. I really don't even want to talk about the guy. I'm glad someone was able to go on his show, someone who isn't even PRO-2A, who is just simply, PRO AMERICA. Although, to be surprised and upset that he belittled our CONS is absurd, the guy always carries all sorts of immature disrespectful language. I bet the guy could piss 10 feet.

Well of course this is intentenal. Morgan was just on the verge of being cancelled by CNN and now the gun control topic he hopes will keep him on the air just a bit longer. How pathetic and sickening that this fool his using this

horrible tragedy for his own financial gain.

This. He is using the gun issue to boost his ratings so they will extend his contract. He is a media whore and needs to be totally ignored. Anyone who watches his program or gives this guy any publicity is helping to keep him around.

His 1st Amendment rights are not granted by having citizenship. It is an enumerated right that places restrictions on the government as endowed by his creator.

He could have gotten his dick out and pissed on the Constitution, and the most that should happen to him is that he violates an obscenity law.

It is populist outrage to say the government should deport this piece of garbage. But, if you believe in the constitution, you believe that he has the right to free speech without Government retribution.

That doesn't mean speech without consequences, but deportation is government retribution. Best thing you can do is write a letter and change the damn channel. If you are going to watch him, do so on an outlet that doesn't fuel his ratings (on a youtube posting)

He's a jerk off.