millsan1

Freedom Munitions $130/500 9mm

Nick, you ever have any problems with USAAMmo? I know the thousands of rounds of .380ACP, 9mm and .40S&W I have have never had a problem with. Now .26 cents a round for re-man 9mm ammo vs what I paid last year before I started reloading to me is high, but is that that out of line in todays market?

Nick, you ever have any problems with USAAMmo? I know the thousands of rounds of .380ACP, 9mm and .40S&W I have have never had a problem with. Now .26 cents a round for re-man 9mm ammo vs what I paid last year before I started reloading to me is high, but is that that out of line in todays market?

It worked but it didn't even make Minor PF. It was loaded so light...

They used to charge $90.00 just a few months ago.

this has also upset me. they were a good deal back then and i have bought thousands from them, i've watched there pricing go up 3 dollars over night on just there blaster rounds and now with shipping they coast the same as dicks when dicks has remington 9 on sale.

good thing im stocked up on ammo before all this crazyness, i dont need to look for a deal