RedBowTies88

Cost to Apply for NJ Permit to Carry?

As of now I'm struggling a bit as to how exactly answer question #1.

Each person applying for a Permit to Carry and Handgun must supply a letter of need, specific in content, as to why they have a need to carry a firearm in the State of New Jersey. If this application is employment-related, then your employer must supply this letter.

List the reason for this application:

I'm thinking something along the lines of...

To exercise the right to keep and bear arms for protection of self and state as guaranteed to me by the Second Amendment of the united sates of america and as further defined by the supreme court decesions of Heller vs. DC and Mcdonald vs. Chicago.

Good luck with that

I'm thinking something along the lines of...

To exercise the right to keep and bear arms for protection of self and state as guaranteed to me by the Second Amendment of the united sates of america and as further defined by the supreme court decesions of Heller vs. DC and Mcdonald vs. Chicago.

Try what worked for Section "i" in this ATF Form1:ZombiesForm1.jpg

Try what worked for Section "i" in this ATF Form1:ZombiesForm1.jpg

Wait, I see signatures at the bottom... was this ACTUALLY approved or a doctored form to make it look that way???? I don't don't whether to laugh or defect...

Wait, I see signatures at the bottom... was this ACTUALLY approved or a doctored form to make it look that way???? I don't don't whether to laugh or defect...

NFA is a tax paid.. much more a tax paid than an approval per say... I have really been hesitant to file my forms out of fear of messing it up... but I am just starting to grasp that it is more just paying the tax... I believe that could be a real form...

sent my lower out to be engraved today... hoping to have my SBR AR15 done by spring...

to the OP.. I would not waste your time yet...

Red. I applaud your efforts and would like to hear what happens as you do it. You are correct, you need to be denied before you can follow suit. I know most people will tell you not to do it and its throwing money away, but perhaps the more of us there are that try, the stronger another law suit can be.

Good luck.

Can't you conceal carry on the premises of the business if you have the owners consent?

I can't imagine all the employees at the gun ranges in this state have a CCW permit... Yet they all carry behind the counter.

I don't believe so i believe the owner can and thats it. I think ffl's have an exemption and all people behind the counter need to be certified i think. but maybe someone can confirm this.

Perhaps they are micro-share holders :p

I don't think NJ differentiates between open and concealed carry though

I dont believe they are share holders either. But even being able to leave something in my office long gun pistol anything, give that little bit of a sense of security.

Wait, I see signatures at the bottom... was this ACTUALLY approved or a doctored form to make it look that way????  I don't don't whether to laugh or defect...

This is the first one I pulled off a web search. I know that REAL forms have been approved with purpose/reason of "Zombies," I assume this is one of them.