Sign in to follow this  
diamondd817

NRA on Sean Hannity @ 9pm on Fox

O'Rielly is a super-lib compared to Hanity...I like Hanity more and more latley - one of the few on TV really helping our cause...

That Lady is very attractive...To "paraphrase" the NRA chief: Sometimes the only thing better than a gun; is an attractive lady with a gun! ;-)...

I was impessed with some of the side-by-side shots into what sounded like metal...Up close and personal, ie HD, there is nothing more effective than a Shot Gun (man, both the 00 and slug wholes were huge!); and backed up by a 45 cal pistol...I always find it funny, and enjoy poking the 9mm Lovers (all in fun of course ;-)), when they try to make the argument that a 9mm is as effective as a 45...Man the 45 holes were twice as big as the 9mm which she shot...Also the 9mm holes were perfectly round (less damage) wheras the 45 holes were very ragged and spread-out (more damage)...

Besides, when Cuomo becomes the next pres (lets pray this never happens - but it can) the 9mm will be totally absolute with only 1 round magazines ;-).

Shotgun + 45 = Perfect HD!

O'Rielly is a super-lib compared to Hanity...I like Hanity more and more latley - one of the few on TV really helping our cause...

That Lady is very attractive...To "paraphrase" the NRA chief: Sometimes the only thing better than a gun; is an attractive lady with a gun! ;-)...

I was impessed with some of the side-by-side shots into what sounded like metal...Up close and personal, ie HD, there is nothing more effective than a Shot Gun (man, both the 00 and slug wholes were huge!); and backed up by a 45 cal pistol...I always find it funny, and enjoy poking the 9mm Lovers (all in fun of course ;-)), when they try to make the argument that a 9mm is as effective as a 45...Man the 45 holes were twice as big as the 9mm which she shot...Also the 9mm holes were perfectly round (less damage) wheras the 45 holes were very ragged and spread-out (more damage)...

Besides, when Cuomo becomes the next pres (lets pray this never happens - but it can) the 9mm will be totally absolute with only 1 round magazines ;-).

Shotgun + 45 = Perfect HD!

If your going from a shotgun to a handgun in a home defense situation something has gone terribly wrong. The HG should be a back up and last resort line of protection.

If your going from a shotgun to a handgun in a home defense situation something has gone terribly wrong. The HG should be a back up and last resort line of protection.

Of course - but good to have a back-up...Jammed guns, multiple intruders...You never know, besides it is fun to contenplate scenarios - keeps you sharp!