Holeshot

AR Magazines if you can wait a little bit

Is that a legit website? Someone posted it on another forum, and no one had ever heard it before. Makes my hackles go up. Buyer beware.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Agreed since "Someone posted it on another forum" I will cancel my order immediately.

Please thank "Someone" for me. :rolleyes:

That is scary, has anybody ordered from them here?

This site is starting to scare me.

They have zero contact info. No address no numbers not even an email.

WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS AS OF 1-20-13. PLEASE NOTE...ALL NEW ORDERS WILL SHIP IN 4-6 WEEKS. DO NOT BE CONFUSED YOU WILL SEE YOUR CC WILL BE PREAUTHORIZED AND THEN THE MONEY WILL BE RETURNED AND CHARGED WHEN SHIPPED.

*We offer LE and military discounts .

Dealer Pricing Available Call 941 776-8192 or e-mail sales@lcjwholesalestore.com

For customers living in Canada our products can be purchased directly from Marstar Canada. 888 744-0066

No pistol or SMG magazines with a capacity over 10 rounds in Hawaii. (High capacity magazines that only fit rifles are allowed. (For example, since there are AR-15 pistols, AR-15 magazines are banned.)

No magazines with a capacity over 10 rounds in California, District of Columbia, Massachusetts, and New York. (See State Penal Code 265.23 for details. To the best of my knowledge, 11+ round magazines that were made before 9/94 can be legally purchased by residents of New York.)

No magazines with a capacity over 12 rounds in Chicago, Illinois

No magazines with a capacity over 15 rounds in New Jersey; South Bend, Indiana, or Aurora; Illinois

No magazines with a capacity over 20 rounds in Maryland, or the City & County of Denver Colorado

Return Policy: We stand behind our product and will replace any product due to manufacturer defect at no charge.

**Your credit card will not be charged until day of shipment.**

If you would like to speak with someone at LCJ our business hours are Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm EST.

941 776-3435 sales/customer service

941 776-8192 sales/dealers

E-Mail [email protected]

This is the company formerly known C-Products. They went through some 'issues' a couple of years back, and wound up moving to Fl.

While I have largely switched over to P-Mags from Midwest PX, I have a dozen or so of the old Stainless Steel C-Products mags.

They have been 100% over a few thousand rounds.

I googled this company after reading this post and decided to avoid them. Too many issues from shooters on other gun forums.

What I did do is order 3 10 rounders from Stag for $20 each plus $7 shipping. They have 10's 10/30's in stock and ready to ship. Thanks to Loonheads post at the hot deals discussion here: http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/45912-stag-1030-mags/

Thats cute the web page changed.

No, it didn't. You just didn't hit the home page link.

I changed the link in my original post to avoid confusion for you because apparently some people need to be spoon fed information.

Does someone need to make airplane noises in order for you to eat as well?

I placed an order last night for 4 - 30 round .223 stainless steel blocked to 15 mags ($15.95 each). Received an order confirmation email shortly after hitting the send button.

I'll keep the you guys informed about the transaction.

THANKS FOR THE INTEL!

clear.gif