UnrestrictedEnthusiastInVA

Sen. Frank Lautenberg D-N.J. introduced legislation Tuesday that would make it illegal to manufacture or sell a magazine that contains more than 10rds

Is he implying that the military will also be dumbing down to 10rnd mags if they cannot be legally manufactured?

That was my first thought as well. Same thing with police. I wouldn't put that kind of oversight past them, after all, in their haste, NY didn't exempt police in their magazine ban.

Why not? If for no other reason than to give them something else to swing at so they can't devote ALL their efforts towards infringing 2A. I mean, if we can impeach Clinton for lying under oath, we should be able to impeach Obama IF he does something unconstitutional. Even if SCOTUS hasn't ruled on it.

I just want to know how an 89 year old man is still making decisions in any capacity. This is why we need term limits. He's been in office longer than I've been alive!!

If he says what they tell him to, they give him a cracker.