EX Carnival man

I'm down in Florida now

TIME TO PANIC!!!!!!!

Not really.. Just gotta wait until people run out of money and production eventually catches up

This is very likely not going to happen in 2013! There is so much standing order fulfillment that it could very well be 2014 before new inventory returns. I've talked to contacts within Federal, S&W, and Colt and they're buried. They're simply not equipped in manpower nor machinery to get out ahead of this anytime soon. Could be crazy times for the whole firearms market for the next two years, especially if cooler heads prevail and there's suddenly a mass flood in the used gun market driving prices way down to move inventories.

This is very likely not going to happen in 2013! There is so much standing order fulfillment that it could very well be 2014 before new inventory returns. I've talked to contacts within Federal, S&W, and Colt and they're buried. They're simply not equipped in manpower nor machinery to get out ahead of this anytime soon. Could be crazy times for the whole firearms market for the next two years, especially if cooler heads prevail and there's suddenly a mass flood in the used gun market driving prices way down to move inventories.

At least they finally figured out how to "stimulate" one portion of the economy. I guess even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. LOL