Sign in to follow this  
Kimber45

noveski lower

Hello all trying to find a noveski lower to build up on. Was on gunbroker and holy cow 800.00 for a blemished lower. I've heard that even there chainsaw parts are really clean but really. Anyhow. Like the novenski because my wife is from grants pass or... hey if she likes it who's to complain lol....if that didn't work out than maybe a spikes lower. I put myself on some waiting lists but figured I'd try here. Awsome sight. Keep up the good work all.....thanks

800...I would pass. Unless it is had a Geissele trigger, a Vltor A5 system, ambi switches and a ton of mags. Pick up whatever lower would allow you to keep buying other parts. And yeah...this is coming from someone who wants a Gen 2 Noveske lower pretty badly.

With the way things are with the politics and the passing of john noveske that's the way things are. Not really an acceptable excuse for it but its just the way things are. Best to just ride out the storm and hope for the best. If everything goes right then in about a year or so things will get better.

I'm slowly building my "top of the line" AR using a Surplus Arms and Ammo lower. All other parts will be Bravo, DD, etc.

I wanted to put it together w. a Noveske lower, but until the hysteria dies down, the SAA will work just fine.

At the end of the day, the Noveske Gen1 and SSA lower are almost the same aside for the roll mark. I have an Noveske 18" SS barreled "SPR" with a Noveske lower, as well as two SSA loweres built. Both manuf. are in spec and the LPK's worked w/o a problem. I will say that PMags drop free easier from the Noveske lower, but that is solved esily enough.

Don't let the absence of one brand lower prevent u from building a rifle.