Light turnout tonight. Weather probably kept a bunch of people away. Great food and deserts tonight, plenty of left-overs for those that were there. Got to learn what Lox was tonight. Sorry I didn't eat it "properly"........... I don't do bagels, but smoked salmon, roast beef, and thousand island dressing was awesome on rye bread! Thanks for the great food Rosie! :) Oh, and now I see what the lettuce, tomatoes, and onions were for. Heck, I just made a salad outta them!

Mike & Nick, you guys are great friends, thanks for coming out and making the Party a success! I wish Mother Nature would have cooperated a little bit better, but in reality it was only 2-3 inches of snow by the time I left @ 11:15pm. I just took it easy and got back home in less than 1/2 hour including unloading the stuff. My rear-wheel drive 4x2 rides like a tank, and the weight from the trunk stuff plus the wet snow actually helps with traction. I wish more of our friends could have made it, but we would have gotten stuck with the catering bill had we not gone through with the plans, so that wasn't really an option.

With Mike liking Lox maybe we can put something together before it gets warm? lol!

Thanks again, time to call it a night! Between Trenton Rally and the Match, I'm a little beat!

Rosey

Sorry I couldnt make it, really wanted to. Had to sleep after rally and before work tonight.

How about we meet @ the indoor for left overs tommorow? :maninlove:

Alec,

I wish we could, but the Membership Committee has the morning slot and the Youth Small Bore League has the dinner slot on Sunday. So I gave all of the food away :drag: so I wouldn't get sick or have to worry about how to clean up after digging-out today & being dog-tired. But the next time we get together I'll treat you to some chow! Just don't shoot & scoot after the Steel Match. Hang around Black Powder at wait till I'm done and we'll go for Krispy Pizaa slices or sumthin, O-K? :lol:

I'm about to dig-into the roast beef I brought home. Thanks for lunch today Dave! Anyone know if James made it home ok? Looks like his Jeep didn't like the snow on RT18 when we left. I took my truck since it is next to impossible to get stuck with it. Four wheel drive low will work in anything under 8" of snow!

Yeah, I made it home OK. Couldnt get my hubs to lock, cable was frozen solid. 2WD in a YJ in the snow makes for slow going.

Had a good time last night..great food and great company. I will be out there again next month, even without the buffet..

Mike & I were wondering what happened to you as we did not expect to pull away from you like we did.

Rosey...Thanks again for NOT cancelling last night not only was the food great last night, my shooting is getting better (at least on the big guy)

Glad everyone had a great time and made "safe home". My V-8 rear wheel drive tank did just fine. 2-3 inches of snow is no big deal if you know how to drive in it. When I owned an Expedition, I could drive in more than a foot of snow no problem. You just gotta be easy on the gas pedal and take time braking/anticipating actions of whats in front of you so you can react in time to miss problems.

I guess wisdom does come with gray hair (or lack of it, lol).

You're all welcome, and great friends that I enjoy being around. Hope everyone is dug out by now! I need some trigger time for tomorrow, and I'm not quite sure what to do yet...

TTYL

Rosey