Shawnmoore81

Apple TV

I'm trying to find a bad ass router. I have a linksys n router. But with all the crap I got I wanna upgrade to a dual band or whatever is out now

The Linksys line was sold by Cisco to Belkin. I'm glad I stopped buying most Linksys products since about 2006 or so.

For consumer gear, the Apple AirPort routers aren't bad at all. Netgear and D-link also make some decent ones. I would stay away from most everything else unless you do like me and roll your own and use wireless access points for the wireless portion.

All the apple haters crack me up. If it was not for them you would still be stuck with the lousy provider UI's. Apple products simply work and are the easiest to adapt to. When did that change? I looked at a Galaxy S3 and wasn't at all impressed.

All the apple haters crack me up. If it was not for them you would still be stuck with the lousy provider UI's. Apple products simply work and are the easiest to adapt to. When did that change? I looked at a Galaxy S3 and wasn't at all impressed.

I think it changed when pc didnt care what you did, and apple only wants you using apple

They're probably the same group of people that hate Glocks. LOL