TooBigToFit

Pooling our arguments against our current NJ gun bills in a spreadsheet

Funny, then you think th

Respectfully, I would encourage everyone not to document arguments on this spreadsheet or even on this forum. No tinfoil hat here, but I can tell you this forum is read by other than firearms enthusiasts factually.

Funny, you would figure that after enough reading they would come around to our way of thinking.

Funny, then you think th

Funny, you would figure that after enough reading they would come around to our way of thinking.

Unfortunately, it's impossible at times to change emotional minds with logical reason... I actually had a buddy of mine who is genuinely neutral on the subject at hand look at the Bills for Wednesday. Funny, he arrived at a majority alignment with my feelings over the Bills for much the same technical ground, which makes me feel my position is pretty good. There were 5 we didn't agree on, but after I provided education concerning firearms lingo and how the program works, we arrived at 2 with non agreement! I would say that truely sensible people can see the non-sense in these Bills. The question is whether or not sensible people are reall part of the process...

Why is it an issue if the Anti see the points we are trying to argue?

1. They don't listen to facts and logic in the first place.

2. I don't think anyone is going to be surprised. Unless of course we have a secret play I am unaware of. If so just give me a wink and I will get out my foil.

Why is it an issue if the Anti see the points we are trying to argue?

1. They don't listen to facts and logic in the first place.

2. I don't think anyone is going to be surprised. Unless of course we have a secret play I am unaware of. If so just give me a wink and I will get out my foil.

Agreed. This isnt about "us" vs "them" (not for me anyway).

Its about right vs wrong.

Everyone is against violent crimes with or without guns.

NJ's crime problem (when guns are used) has nothing to do with legally obtained firearms. NJ's problem is the use of illegally obtained guns by people who shouldn’t have them.

They cant even stop drugs and ALL drugs are illegal. Yet they think they can stop the illegal purchase of guns (which are legal in every state)?

Come on.

Respectfully, I would encourage everyone not to document arguments on this spreadsheet or even on this forum. No tinfoil hat here, but I can tell you this forum is read by other than firearms enthusiasts factually.

But they can easily peruse through all of the AR and AK pictures everyone shares regularly here to prove we still have an evil black rifle "problem" here in New Jersey despite our state's assault weapon ban. Seriously, if they were looking through this site for information to use against us this would be the least of our worries.

But they can easily peruse through all of the AR and AK pictures everyone shares regularly here to prove we still have an evil black rifle "problem" here in New Jersey despite our state's assault weapon ban. Seriously, if they were looking through this site for information to use against us this would be the least of our worries.

When you point that out, your absolutely right. Sometimes I think we as gun owners worry too much about the opposition and what they are going to do that we stifle ourselves into only taking a defensive roll. We need to be proactive not reactive.