Sign in to follow this  
70gto

Is it reasonable/ NRA /second amendment society

Is it reasonable for everybody here to just bring one new member to the NRA and/or second amendment society? Starting today on, Just one if not more? I applaud all the efforts done so far, but it apears more numbers are needed. Seems the issues are being pushed more on the state level vs federal. divide and conquer?

I've joined:

ANJRPC

NRA

GOA

NJ2AS

SAF

The one friend who got me into shooting thinks that the NRA is useless. He joined for a year then dropped off. No he's not a fudd. He thinks that the NRA is useless and is more interested in hunting than the real purpose of the 2nd amendment.

Jury is out on that one but I think they're doing a lot of good. Can they be better? Most certainly. But so can everyone. But I'm not ungrateful for what they've done so far and I'm constantly reminded that without a united voice we are more vulnerable.

i think he means from today foward everyone try to bring 1 more to all of them. i think its reasonable. we all brought people in the first month of craziness. but we need to make another hit, get more on nj2as and anjrpc. i will be working on a few people to get a few to join these over the weekend.

i think he means from today foward everyone try to bring 1 more to all of them. i think its reasonable. we all brought people in the first month of craziness. but we need to make another hit, get more on nj2as and anjrpc. i will be working on a few people to get a few to join these over the weekend.

Exactly this.