reloaderguy

Midway: No LEO Mag and Ammo Sales Where Civilian Bans Apply

While I think this is mostly "feel good" kinda stuff I do appreciate it.

If glock, s&w, colt, and federal follow suit we might see results. I highly doubt the govt, be it local, state, or federal buy their gear and ammo from cheaper then dirt or midway. They dont care if it costs more somewhere else, they will just raise taxes to pay for it.

It seems their statement is just reaffirming that this has always been their practice.

"At any rate, when we encounter these situations it has always been our policy not to sell to anyone in these areas, regardless of what law enforcement or government credentials they offer up"

While I think this is mostly "feel good" kinda stuff I do appreciate it.

If glock, s&w, colt, and federal follow suit we might see results. I highly doubt the govt, be it local, state, or federal buy their gear and ammo from cheaper then dirt or midway. They dont care if it costs more somewhere else, they will just raise taxes to pay for it.

Great to hear this. Now if Glock and Sig will do the same.

That's where we need to ban together as a Country and let them know they will lose our business. They can't survive without us, on just LE and military sale.

That's where we need to ban together as a Country and let them know they will lose our business. They can't survive without us, on just LE and military sale.

Actually LE and military asles are small compared to the general public sales which are greater!

I highly doubt the govt, be it local, state, or federal buy their gear and ammo from cheaper then dirt or midway.

Why? The US military buys AR/M4 magazines from Brownell's. Why would you think that state/local agencies would not use venders like Midway?

My only disappointment is that they won't ship legal magazines to anyone in ny.

How do you figure that?