matyb123

mosin m44 pricing

I have a question from people that bought from Widener's. Did you make your purchace online, and if so at the checkout do you put a FFL for the shipping address?

Here is what I did

1. Called my FFL and gave them all if wideners info

2. They send fax in route

3. Filled out and ordered online

4. In comments box let them know they should have a fax inbound of all of my FFLs info

5. Side note: all shipping address is my FFLs address

Hope that helps a lil

Hodgie im jealous of the condition your mosins are in. My type 53 stock looks like absolute crap and im contemplating spray painting that thing black or OD green and follow up with some clear coat.

Dont do that!

Send me a few pictures of it to my pm's and I will take a look see.

I have not touched any of hte stocks in the picture I posted yet and they are all still covered in Cosmo

But I have redone many other 91/30, AK and98K Mauser stocks in the past and it was a complete 180 from where

I started.

I have a romanian m44 all matching that I bought about 10 years ago, never shot it, never cleaned gunk off if it, just sat in the safe. Finally took it all apart the other day, going to strip it down to the bare wood, stain it a normal color and load up the clear coat. Any tips? Good clear coat?

Dont do that!

Send me a few pictures of it to my pm's and I will take a look see.

I have not touched any of hte stocks in the picture I posted yet and they are all still covered in Cosmo

But I have redone many other 91/30, AK and98K Mauser stocks in the past and it was a complete 180 from where

I started.

Haha... I know... it's pretty sacrilegious to do that to a mosin. but it's so many dings and dark/light patches all over the place it looks nasty

I'll try to send over some pictures

sweet triumph! i think...

nice box too lol... you turn wrenches as well.... its a tought gig but someones gotta do it (im a BMW and MINI master tech)

It's an xs 650, I actually just sold it today. Now I can buy more guns. Way better investment. The box was my buddies, but I'm always wrenching on something.

I just purchased my first m44 today at a local gun shop. Gun was $225 on consignment, I offered him $200 and he accepted. With nics and tax it was $230. It was a clean gun, bore looked good, markings looked good and price was right. Hoping to pick it up in a few days once nics goes through.