NorthernYankee

NJ2AS and Sweeney

When you get to speak to the Senate, please ask them where they intend to get the funds to buy all the magazines between 11-15 rounds that are circulating in NJ. By my estimate there are about $200 million worth of such magazines, but I might be low. They should also budget to pay for any ammo that gets banned and any guns that get banned. The total probably comes to about $1 billion that the state doesn't have. Then there are the direct costs of the new FIDs that are completely duplicative of existing IDs, not to mention that the things don't get turned around in the statutory time frame now.

I could go on but you guys have heard it all. The point is this package of bills is expensive. They may not care about trampling our rights, but if they have to pay us, . . .

Ok guys, I'll be sending an email to Sen Sweeney thanking him for meeting with Frank and hearing our side of this story. My hope is that by seeing the number of thank yous as well as the pleading prior to the meeting that he gets the idea as to how many people are on our side.

Just my 2 cents.

Ok guys, I'll be sending an email to Sen Sweeney thanking him for meeting with Frank and hearing our side of this story. My hope is that by seeing the number of thank yous as well as the pleading prior to the meeting that he gets the idea as to how many people are on our side.

Just my 2 cents.

Great idea, we all need to write Sen Sweeney thanking him and letting him know how many of us there are. Calling and faxing couldn't hurt either.

DON'T let them off the hook, this is a positive development, BUT I STILL DO NOT TRUST THEM. NJ Democrats, and indeed, most national Democrats have come out like gangbusters for legislating away your2A rights. THEY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A GUN OWNER. PERIOD. Any question of that should have been cleared up by the Assembly Law & Public Safety hearings last month.

I still think anyone who actually votes for Democrats and is a gun owner in NJ ought to turn them in to the NJSP along with their FPID and all ammo, because it's what they are voting for. I will re-do my daily faxes to the Gov, Sweeney, and Norcross and the Senate majority office, and will keep an eye on when the next hearings are.

Frank and everyone at NJ2AS have been working tirelessly. Since joining my weeks have blurred all together and I feel as if I have not given my family much time. But...then I realized this fight is not about my Second Amendment Rights.. It's about our young daughter's Second Amendment Rights and her right to protect herself and not be a victim. You wanna pick a fierce fight...mess with my daughter's rights.