Sign in to follow this  
Sludog

New guy from LBI

hello guys,

just signed up tonight here from the Jersey Shore Long Beach Island area waiting patiently for my FID and permits to come in. Already 5 weeks hoping any day now for the call. Look forward to some good advice from the NJGF experts.

Welcome to the forums. I am across the bay from you... How did you make out in the storm?

We were super lucky. Trees surround our entire property and we had a brand new vinyl fence installed in August. Zero fence damage or fallen trees. Lots of neighbors with trees in front yards fallen over. Lost power for only 25 hours as well.

We were super lucky. Trees surround our entire property and we had a brand new vinyl fence installed in August. Zero fence damage or fallen trees. Lots of neighbors with trees in front yards fallen over. Lost power for only 25 hours as well.

That is good news.. i have a few customers in beach haven and they all did good even the one boat i blocked in the yard stayed their.

mordicia is only down the road and all their boats floated around the yard a few escaped 1 still missing..