Lecky

Range bag

Some adds to blksheep's post:

Eye protection

Ear muffs

Stapler or tape

Target sheets (May also need to bring target stand, but that won't fit in bag)

Pen and paper

Snacks

Water

Guns

Small cleaning kit

Keys to all locks you are bringing (unless they are combo locks)

Range ID and rules

i bring a small towel to lay my handguns on

baggy if you save brass

spare lenses for safety glasses

and everything these guys mentioned....

look at it like this...would you be glad you had it and didn't use it or need it and not have it

In addition to the above, I have a Wahler Range Bag, so there's a built-in window for your ID Badge. I keep the Badge with the guns and the electronic key-card (for the Indoor Range) in my wallet, unmarked. This way, I can't drop my ID card with the club's name on it along WITH the key to get into the Indoor Range. I just hold my wallet up to the sensor and the door unlocks....

The SECOND Club ID Card I keep in my wallet. You DON'T have to WEAR your ID Card, it just has to be "visible". Most everyone who shoots action uses a bag with the window, so you don't have to ever worry about dropping it while participating during League competitions.

Again, welcome to the "Family"!

Dave

PPC League Chairman

Shootist

AR sight adjustment tool and small screwdriver. If your using a new firearm that you are not familiar with, it might not be a bad idea to drooped the owners manual in the bag.

Excellent idea. I just picked up the Gerber 600ST which incudes a sight tool. Its fantastic.

Wow, I can't believe no one said a Nickel yet. A nickel will adjust almost any scope, picatinny rail screw, battery caps, etc.

A small microfiber towel is great for wiping down the feedramp and any gritty parts before you head home.

Get a Bore Snake for each caliber and stick then in there. They are worth their weight in gold.

Couple feet of duct tape wrapped around a marker that can also be used to strike through past target hits.

Extra batteries for any equip you will be using.

You can use the cardboard tube from a paper towel roll can hold your paper targets.

Extra staples for your stapler.

Rubber gloves for picking up the brass and a few gallon zip locks for the brass as well.