Bt Doctur

another reason for ccw and instant death to (fixed)ghetto rats

Totally hijacking this thread:

But WTF does that have to do with the topic? Really. Like are you serious right now? How do you compare abortion to a travesty like this?

Dude, gotta look at the big picture and connect the dots...You are singling out only one part of my post...Do you think our society's values are on the right track? Don't you think that a 17 year old shooting a baby has something to do with lack of morals? Don't you think the fact the government supports abortion on such a grand scale contributes to the moral tone and value of life in our society...So drop the internet cool jargon, sit in a quit place and clear your head and "think".....And if I didn't convince you Dude, let me know and I'll send my posts to you for approval before I post them next time ;-).

This is a heinous crime that should be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Shooting a 13 month old is complete savagery and these two should pay with their lives

It makes me angry after hearing the mother. The death penalty is not painful enough for these animals. They deserve to be tortured and then killed.