Cixelsid

[#103137] You do not have permission to view this topic.

Happened to me too.. Didnt even let me know the reason..I sent PMs asking why.. All unanswered...I understand there are rules regarding posts...just give me the courtesy of telling me what I did wrong for future reference..

Not sure what post or thread you are referring to, but if it was a topic that didn't fit the main forum tops but fit better in the other ones that are for premium members that could be the reason.

Not sure what post or thread you are referring to, but if it was a topic that didn't fit the main forum tops but fit better in the other ones that are for premium members that could be the reason.

It was a thread about upcoming legislation in Florida.. I understand if it needed to be moved but I cant find it anywhere.. Just want the mods to let me know if it was moved or deleted..maybe in the future the error message can state where the thread went..no biggy :)

Unfortunately the sheer volume of moved topics does not allow us to send a PM every time a thread is moved. Political discussion is one of the perks reserved for Premier members only at this time, and is usually the main reason threads are moved. If you encounter this message, please feel free to shoot any staff member a PM to inquire, and one of us will be happy to explain where it was moved and why.

Jr... sorry I missed your pm. Will reply as soon as I get home... I have just been burdened with ongoing family health issues and focusing on the backend for server move and upgrades. Today I was able to sneak away to shoot... going home now.

In short... instead of deleting unrelated topics, we move them to appropriate sections, mostly politics stuff... in such cases that message comes up.

I will change the message to gice more details. :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2