Pizza Bob

Starbucks Meet-Up / Mercer County Area

Nice to meet you all, although I didn't get a chance to speak with everybody yet (next time).

One thing we do on some of the car forums is to meet in Roosevelt Park behind the Menlo Park mall. Free, secluded parking, public charcoal grills and picnic tables, and beer in cups. Nice on a sunny saturday afternoon. Everybody brings some sort of food item or utensil and we grill em up.

Maybe something like that would work around here...say in Mercer County Park? Not sure if there is a similar setup there. If anyone is interested, I'll scout it out.

Great evening. Always enjoy meeting up like that. There were enough of us there that it kind of made it hard to get a chance to talk with everyone - and I kind of got caught-up in my own little S&W world with Ryan (NJCK), whom I had been wanting to meet for some time. Always nice to put faces with names - hope nobody felt excluded. Starbucks must have wondered what the heck was going on. Maggie always enjoys the attention, so for those of you who saw fit to give her a nice skritch behind the ears - thank you.

I like the idea of a BBQ this summer sometime - although weekends in nice weather are usually reserved for shooting. LOL.

Adios,

Pizza Bob