mag1

What are you thinking about getting when this all cools off?

Depends on how the finances work out... but most likely a H&K P30 (my HK45c wants a brother), a new trap gun and either a lever action or a bolt action. (Still trying to decide).

But those are the things the safe keeps telling me it wants most. :-P

What is on your list to buy when the craziness is over and prices become normal again?

SCAR 17S is 1st on my list!

i don't own any ar's yet....and that's what i'll be getting when this blows over. i don't much care for the "modern" look of themn though, and will be going for one with vietnam war ear look.

There is a $3500 package from ImpactGuns which is basically a Springfield Armory SOCOM, a Sage ALCS , EOTech 553, and 4 magazines, all Cerakote'd a really nice shade of desert-style Flat Darth Earth... i HAD the money last fall, and said, DO NOT Spend it on all guns and especially super nice expensive guns like this... Get yourself one (or two in my case) nice firearms that suffice as 'new toys' (Which became my new 870 Tactical Magpul Police shotgun and my 700 AAC-SD build)... and then I wound up spending the money on things, you know , you actually need in life....

But now I say, screw it I wish I had that bad mofo ! In reality I am very likely moving this summer down south, and am hoping to save up for a moving present or two... Will probably want to take advantage of walking in the gunshop and buying a handgun on the spot, and maybe if I can actually save enough I'll try to build my own version of this package.

Well... ammo.. stock pile a ton of rounds before the next scare hits. Second.. a Scar 17s. Been drooling over youtube videos for a month now on this gun. I cant justify the cost to myself at the moment but I will find a way:) I so want one.