Sign in to follow this  
Sig226GuyNJ

Where can I get a Utah, Florida, and Arizona CCW in one class

Is this possible? If so, who offers this class? If its not possible to do all three at once, where can I get them individually done? I looked at Gun for Hire site, but they require a NRA class that they offer prior to the CCW class. I don't mind taking a NRA class, but would rather not have to do it to get a CCW from another state. Thanks in advance.

If I take a Utah CCW course with a NRA instructor, will this qualify me for applying for a Florida permit and class?

NM. I think I answered my own question. Gun for Hire's Utah class has no live fire portion to it apparently. If that's the case, I would not be able to use that to apply for Florida permit.

yes just need copy of certificate from the class.

They may be able to process it for you, gun for hire did mine with my hunting cert.

A photo and finger prints will also be needed for the florida app gun for hire processed this for me also i even have extra mug shots that gun for hire supplied in case i wanted to apply for other states..

But Florida application requires a live fire class. If Gun for Hire's Utah class does not provide a live fire portion, that means I have to take a separate live fire class in order to apply for Florida, no?

not sure did not realize they required live fire.

Is this possible? If so, who offers this class? If its not possible to do all three at once, where can I get them individually done? I looked at Gun for Hire site, but they require a NRA class that they offer prior to the CCW class. I don't mind taking a NRA class, but would rather not have to do it to get a CCW from another state. Thanks in advance.

Dont know about Arizona,

But at this course you can do Virginia,Florida and Utah at once.

You wont learn much here and its not the best class. But it gets the job done.

http://www.personaldefensesolutions.net/ccw/CCW01.html

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/52051-va-and-az-ccw-online-course/

After debating and reading some reviews online I decided to take the class. For 34 bucks I couldn't turn it down. I watched maybe a half an hour of the video and then took the test, passed and was given the certs. Afterwards went back and watched more of the video. Not too bad for information but I'm sure it doesn't take the place of a class like GFH. Emailed Arizona and Virginia for the applications now just waiting for them to come in the mail.

I will take the GFH Florida and Utah Class when they come back down to Winslow.

http://njgunforums.c...-online-course/

After debating and reading some reviews online I decided to take the class. For 34 bucks I couldn't turn it down. I watched maybe a half an hour of the video and then took the test, passed and was given the certs. Afterwards went back and watched more of the video. Not too bad for information but I'm sure it doesn't take the place of a class like GFH. Emailed Arizona and Virginia for the applications now just waiting for them to come in the mail.

I will take the GFH Florida and Utah Class when they come back down to Winslow.

With and Utah and Florida permit, what states do the Arizona and Virginia permits cover that Utah and Arizona does not?

With and Utah and Florida permit, what states do the Arizona and Virginia permits cover that Utah and Arizona does not?

pretty sure those to cover between the both everything Florida covers minus Florida and a state or 2 above us.

sent from my Samsung Note 2

https://docs.google....2cWhfMS1kZEE6MA

Utah Concealed Firearms Permit Safety Course

This class will be held on April 21, 2013 at the Bayshore Sportsman's Club, Villas, NJ 315 Arizona Ave, Villas, NJ 08251 (Follow Arizona Ave into the woods onto the Dirt Road) Class from 13:00-17:30 Hrs You will receive the required training by a Utah Certified Instructor Utah Application Utah Fingerprint Cards and Fingerprinting Passport Photos Certification of Training Snacks For Arizona Option you will receive the Arizona Application and two (2) Fingerprint Cards with Fingerprinting THERE WILL BE NO LIVE FIRE OPTION ON-SITE** **If you require certification for Live Fire an appointment can be made to come to an alternative range and perform the live fire. You will receive an NRA First Steps Certificate and there is an additional charge of $15.00 (If you have other evidence of Live Fire Training or Certificate of Basic Military Training/DD-214 you can complete the application with those certificates. Bring them to the class and we will help you with the process). Questions: Gregory R. Brown 267-228-1943 or [email protected]

• Utah CFP $115.00
  • Finger prints only for Arizona $20.00
  • Both Utah and AZ $135.00

FYI-you need only get print cards, and "an" NRA safety class cert for AZ. When I called the wonderful gal in AZ Public safety, she adamantly said "we cannot specify the type and scope of the safety training class for issuance of CCW. It just must be NRA or equivalent issued".