BleedingOrange36

Who wants to get mad?

LoL Wow that made me lose some brain cells.

People don't understand that people back then owned cannons and shit. Powerful weapons, oh and the technology was beyond flintlock as far as I am aware. Also was freedom of speech a mistake as well created by backward hillbillies? If so, then call me a hillbilly.

He called murderers law abiding gun owners.... lol

I would help but I have to post five times in the new member section. I don't smoke anything so I don't know what to post about.

The one guy said a total gun ban is the only option. LoL civil war inbound if the government tried.

Why, when someone mass murders, do people want to ban the best way one can defend themselves? Almost every mass shooting took place in a location where no one was armed.

I would help but I have to post five times in the new member section. I don't smoke anything so I don't know what to post about.

The one guy said a total gun ban is the only option. LoL civil war inbound if the government tried.

Why, when someone mass murders, do people want to ban the best way one can defend themselves? Almost every mass shooting took place in a location where no one was armed.

Yea, I started my own thread just to reach my quota.....

People are truly ignorant..

I joined njgunforums so I could educate myself and strengthen my knowledge of the laws and constitution......... Reading these has only made me more stupider! Lol....... Can't.... go ..... on..... Too...... much....... stupid!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I had a very similar exchange with a family member over Easter. Reminds me of the quote from George Bernard Shaw,

“Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.”

You figure there are a third of the people that are like the hipster-euro-wannabe skinny jean wearer in that forum. No talking to them. Every cogent argument is met with absurd retorts.

Another third has beliefs similar to ours and we ain't budging.

We have to focus on the other third that will listen to intelligent discourse on either side. And make up their own minds.

These guys are a lost cause.scrape em off. It's like trying to spar with a tree.

And meanwhile...

A semi-automatic rifle and magazine ban and a magazine registration scheme is being discussed in Conn legislature. At this very hour.

So, according to the first poster, the 1st, 4th , 6th, 13th. 19th and 26th amendments should be ignored also since they, too, were written by a bunch of back-wood's hillbillies?

So, according to the first poster, the 1st, 4th , 6th, 13th. 19th and 26th amendments should be ignored also since they, too, were written by a bunch of back-wood's hillbillies?

of course....

2Aand1Acontinentalcongress_zps05927e31.jpg