Sign in to follow this  
Cixelsid

Permits finally in.

Thing is they were in last week on Tuesday, but they never called me to say. I just happened to followup this week, after numerous voicemails unreturned. So the date on the permit is from last week and I lost one week of the 90 days already. Protect and serve.. who's interests?

My PD has done that to me as well. Funny thing is when I call to check on permits they always say don't worry we'll call you when they are ready to pick up. One time a whole month laps from the time my permits were signed and when I picked up because they never bothered to call me.....

They almost NEVER call you despite what they may tell you. You just have to be diligent enough to keep on them. Politely of course...

Hell, they all know me here in town and I still have to call. It's either them being too busy excuse or they just don't want to deal with it....

But more so, they really don't care.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Thing is they were in last week on Tuesday, but they never called me to say. I just happened to followup this week, after numerous voicemails unreturned. So the date on the permit is from last week and I lost one week of the 90 days already. Protect and serve.. who's interests?

Congrats, and I am jealous. How long did it take, if you don't mind me asking?

Lets just say it depends on the town you live in. I was called by my PD this past Tuesday April 2 and all my papers were documented April 2. The woman said they are getting out about 30 per week on average so they don't waste time once papers are typed up.

I live out in Warren Co, in Washington and they called me today to tell me my FID and 2-P2Ps are ready. $9 and one fingerprint later and they are sitting right next to me as O type this. I gave them the completed paper work on March 26. Yep, less than two weeks.