remixer

NJ Nics now going on 11 - 12 days

CA, this is your post and what I was referring too. You made it sound like a threat that he'd lose a sale if he didn't do something. He cannot, hence my post... :)

Get his FFL off ..I am going to tell my FFL if he wants the sale he needs to do something.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Well, Guys, as it always works this way, it worked again...

When I can't stand the wait anymore, I get on here and comeserate, and LO! He just called me - picking up and my good tomorrow...If I didn't complain, I would still be waiting (like majic ;-))...

To those of you still waiting, my heart goes out to you it really sucks!

Well, Guys, as it always works this way, it worked again...

When I can't stand the wait anymore, I get on here and comeserate, and LO! He just called me - picking up and my good tomorrow...If I didn't complain, I would still be waiting (like majic ;-))...

To those of you still waiting, my heart goes out to you it really sucks!

ps for record 14 days.

in november of 2012 there were 8,910 nics checks in NJ. in february of last year (when i bought my handgun) there were 6,545 and my wait was about 5 minutes.

here is where i have a problem: nics has been way delayed since december, but if you look at feb and march of THIS year, the figures are not much higher than in november of last year. now, i didn't buy any guns in november, but did anyone else in NJ who can testify to their nics wait time?

here is the link.

http://njgunforums.com....nics-checks-by-state-by-month-by-year

The funny thing is November there was 8,910 NICS checks. With this many requests there still was no delays. If I recall the delays didn't start till almost Christmas time. So requests are down but checks are being delayed longer and longer. Sounds like control to me.

My question is does NICS also process p2p applications as well or are they done only by the state police. If NICS does p2p applications are those figures reflected in those monthly totals as well?

The funny thing is November there was 8,910 NICS checks. With this many requests there still was no delays. If I recall the delays didn't start till almost Christmas time. So requests are down but checks are being delayed longer and longer. Sounds like control to me.

My question is does NICS also process p2p applications as well or are they done only by the state police. If NICS does p2p applications are those figures reflected in those monthly totals as well?

Delays started the day after the Newtown shooting. I think it was Dec 14th?