Lspooner

Have any NJ residents here bought from Natchez?

2 posts and both are questions about online sales. Sounds fishy to me. I apoligize to OP if hes asking legit questions and not a shill for the opposition gathering info... Tin foil off back to watching Platoon

Sorry for the double post but there were two similar threads existing. I'm new to all this and didn't know that ammo could be bought online at all! Not a shill but not offended by the accusation, either. It is interesting that there are two answers. Maybe it a new policy? Platoon is a pretty good movie.

I just was lucky enough to score some 22lr from them at a not quite ridiculous price. I was not asked for any form of ID. I have been buying from them and SGammo for a few years so it may just be that im already in their system? They both have always done good by me.

Ken

I love you guys but some of you are very naive.

You are aware that there is a hearing on this same issue next Tuesday in the State Senate.

First post and the guy is asking about internet ammo sales.

Everyone has to start somewhere. I dont see the harm in asking a question like that.

Ken

Look at post #62 . Take a look at the wording. Very curious

http://njgunforums.c..._30#entry702267

Im gonna guess you meant post 52 since that is the highest one. I this is someone fishing they are not the sharpest tool in the box. I cant see someone claiming that an internet forum told them they could order from a website. If I had a point to proove I would order a box of 50 cal APIT rounds or the components to make them. Once in my hand I would say "hay, look what I got off the internet with no ID"

Ken

Definitely an anti troll.

This ^^ But maybe I'm wrong..

Hey LSpooner - so what gun are you thinking of buying ammo for? You'll probably have more luck finding ammo in stores here in NJ rather than online right now