LorenzoS

Unsafe gun handling on GFH home page

Anthony,

Just a heads up that one of the photos on the GFH website depicts a fairly unsafe action of holding a holster with the left hand while drawing a pistol with the right. The woman is about to sweep her own hand with the muzzle. Ironically this is the picture advertising the "Holster Draw" course.

I understand it's probably just some stock photo you used and not necessarily what you would teach but I would hate it if somebody were to see that on your site and think that this is good practice.

New-Range-71-649x456.jpg

Dang, I didn't see the holster either.... Lmao! Boy, am I focused! ;)

Id venture to say that its hard to keep a holster attached to yoga pants so a little handed retention is in order. Why couldnt she simultaneously remove her hand once the weapon frees itself of the friction of the holster before following through with the draw?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Jeez, this is like the guys who complain from thousands of miles away about safety checking a gun while making a YouTube Video. You can find something similar on my website. There are not many stock photos on guns and shooting around. On mine there is an older guy holding a revolver with no eye protection and with his hand wrapped around the cylinder of a revolver in a way sure to burn it from the flash. For those of us who respect the works and copywrite of others and buy our photos so that the artist is compensated for its use, we get what we can. This kind of nit picking reminds me of that one kid in the class that just had to report every infraction to the teacher. :)

Took ya this long to notice a beaver? Lol...

Look at how high up her grip is too :) I think I could fit a golden dollar coin between the beaver tail and the webbing of her shooting hand.

Typos courtesy Apple...

That big dog thing in the desert with the broken nose? I'm sorry gang.... I can't see anything mentioned except the yoga pants and thee uhhhh...red uhhhh... Ok. :)

Who the hell carries a Sphinx anyway?

Typos courtesy Apple...

You should be so lucky to draw from her nylons.... Lmao!

And a crappy nylon holster too. Friends don't let friends draw from nylon.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Huh? Most of these posts had nothing to do with expert gun enthusiasts. At least I know mine weren't. So pick on someone your own age... ;) You love those nylons... I know it! Or would you rather Ant pose with them? Hehe.

Anth...So many BS experts...Think they should start their own school?

Typos courtesy Apple...

Huh? Most of these posts had nothing to do with expert gun enthusiasts. At least I know mine weren't. So pick on someone your own age... ;) You love those nylons... I know it! Or would you rather Ant pose with them? Hehe.

Typos courtesy Apple...

John - Listen VERY carefully....

Eat my shorts!

Lmao.... I'm in tears laughing. I'm gonna bust a gur!

John - Listen VERY carefully....

Eat my shorts!

Typos courtesy Apple...