davisac

Where to buy pepper spray in North Jersey

THat one? They say it's only illegal in NY and a few other states. NJ not listed. No I am not sure.

But you said it was! :facepalm:

There is no way it is. Has to be more than .75oz if it has (14) 1 second bursts.

Edit: with a quick click I found the info for it. 3.2oz = no way Jose.

Found more info. "

Also be aware that you CAN NOT bring pepper spray that was purchased in another state into NYC. Also, you can not give pepper spray to any minor."

What's your source for that?  I ask because I looked at the NYS/NYC laws on pepper spray in detail before and don't remember any restriction on bringing in pepper spray from out of state for personal use.  The law has restriction on who can sell the spray in NYC, and it can't be mailed into the state by a seller, but I don't recall seeing any restrictions about possessing pepper spray from an out-of-state source and bringing it in for personal use.

THat one? They say it's only illegal in NY and a few other states. NJ not listed. No I am not sure.

I see that, but still won't ship to me.  Gonna call Amazon find out what the heck is going on. - Nevermind - just saw follow-up post stating not legal in NJ.

Found more info. "

Also be aware that you CAN NOT bring pepper spray that was purchased in another state into NYC. Also, you can not give pepper spray to any minor."

What's your source for that? I ask because I looked at the NYS/NYC laws on pepper spray in detail before and don't remember any restriction on bringing in pepper spray from out of state for personal use. The law has restriction on who can sell the spray in NYC, and it can't be mailed into the state by a seller, but I don't recall seeing any restrictions about possessing pepper spray from an out-of-state source and bringing it in for personal use.

Not a good source. Just did a cursory search on my phone.

But you said it was! :facepalm:

There is no way it is. Has to be more than .75oz if it has (14) 1 second bursts.

Edit: with a quick click I found the info for it. 3.2oz = no way Jose.

That one is in fact jersey legal, and it is 0.75 oz.

It's the P-22J-OC, look on this page:

http://www.sabrered.com/servlet/the-SABRE-Red-Pepper-Sprays-cln-Athletic-Defense-Spray/Categories

No idea why Amazon is not shipping to NJ.