Sign in to follow this  
mag1

I want my buyers club membership refunded

Sportmans Guide still wont ship AR parts to NJ. Why? All I wanted was a bushmaster field repair kit!

I have all these coupons and want to use them, plus signed up for the buyers club membership!

I am getting a refund, gonna call them now.

That place was only good for getting ammo imo with the free shipping offers and pretty decent ammo prices. They havnt had anything in months and I even sent them crap about it too (big deal..). only good that place has done for me recently was a surprise shipment of a case of 9mm at the pre-BS price of $227 shipped that was on backorder for 4 months. Also just ordered some good 22 priced right but that kept getting bumped so who knows with that.And yes they suk with AR stuff to NJ,just like a bunch of other ignorant places.

I just called them. They said they would refund my money, but I used the club card on ammo 2 weeks ago, so would only refund me $16.

I ordered ammo through them no questions or copy of my FIDcard/NJ DL. But I cant order a repair kit?

She said the parts are to build an assault rifle, so they cant ship to NJ.

She then told me to check NJ state laws because laws just changed as of yesterday?

Too funny!

It's been their rules for several years... Nothing new. That's what all those little truck codes mean.

I just called them. They said they would refund my money, but I used the club card on ammo 2 weeks ago, so would only refund me $16.

I ordered ammo through them no questions or copy of my FIDcard/NJ DL. But I cant order a repair kit?

She said the parts are to build an assault rifle, so they cant ship to NJ.

She then told me to check NJ state laws because laws just changed as of yesterday?

Too funny!

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Its been gone over on this forum to a great extent and also shows on their website where they will and won't ship.  

The best explanation is they dont want to deal with the BS of NJ laws, so they won't sell anything to us.  Maybe the got jammed up in the past, who knows?  You'll likely find better quality elsewhere anyway.