dwamp2006

Anyone use Magpul PTS products?

Was browsing ebay looking for magpul stuff because i want to FDE my 15-22. Came across their PTS line which is meant for airsoft and training. I didnt know they even had this line of products. Pretty much the same magpul stuff just made in china with i guess a cheaper polymer. 

So has anyone ever used them on a .22? I wouldnt want to on a regular AR but i figure the .22 doesnt take that much of a beating. Also its says the PTS stocks are not mil spec and will not fit a regular AR, do they still fit the 15-22 though?

Thanks!

I do appreciate that but im going to be building an AR soon and want to save money to do it right. For a $400 gun i cant see spending that much on the real stuff. Ive also considered just duracoating it but im not sure how thatll turn out. Maybe ill just go that route and duracoat instead.

Be careful on Ebay - many times you'll get PTS in reg (counterfeit) Magpul boxes.

I have learned that using Amazon leads to less of a chance of counterfeit because

usually you go to a Magpul dealer.(not 100% but much better than Ebay) - jmo

Good Luck!

I would use regular magpul stuff - don't cheap out on PTS. I even use real magpul stuff on my Airsoft guns - it's inexpensive enough.

+1

The real magpul the front post metal and locks in the pts is all plastic and has a set screw to prevent front sight from.moving

Magpul is coming out with all metal sights soon

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Was browsing ebay looking for magpul stuff because i want to FDE my 15-22. Came across their PTS line which is meant for airsoft and training. I didnt know they even had this line of products. Pretty much the same magpul stuff just made in china with i guess a cheaper polymer.

So has anyone ever used them on a .22? I wouldnt want to on a regular AR but i figure the .22 doesnt take that much of a beating. Also its says the PTS stocks are not mil spec and will not fit a regular AR, do they still fit the 15-22 though?

Thanks!

Want to save money and avoid the Airsoft gear while adding color or camo to your stick? Look no further than

466f628a43241f44cc0ce43b95345083_zps45c9

You can find it here:

http://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-tools-supplies/metal-prep-coloring/paint-finishes/air-cure-aerosol-paints/camo-paints-prod126.aspx

In these colors:

029d13f38e5a644c1dce8513af07380c_zps4794

5c4991d1aa06cc4802f734652a933af7_zpsfcc4

And here is an example of what is possible with a little talent and a few hours:

15e1932cc79edb6443b63cfc3281ccb7_zps6944

53cfd83ab3034721daec87b68ef11be4_zpsbf0b

70f53c02dd67b12305d5b2bf6415d1d6_zpsfac8